Passion With Consequences

That morning he felt a certain attraction to one of his colleagues. He was relatively tall, athletically built. He wore a tight, dark blue suit that threatened to tear open on his biceps. He had short, black hair that was strubelig styled. He was wearing an earring on his left side. His green eyes start on the laptop and his fingers quickly type in numbers. They showed last year's balance sheets. Remioun sat at his desk and stared dreamily at the man. This was stopped by a bang on his table. His boss suddenly stood in front of him and threw a stack of paper on the wooden table. Grimly he looked at him and ask in a deep voice...,, not slept?,, Remi responds quickly with one, only a little and get to work. A few minutes later, he notices a shadow over him. It's the man he admired a while ago. He started talking. His voice enveloped Remi and drove him crazy. It was not dirty but so pleasant to hear that he had to be careful not to droole. A snippet woke him up. The man asked if everything was good... But Remi couldn't answer him... He was so nervous that he started sweating And the Green Eyes now stared at him carefully right in front of him. Remi loses himself and leans forward, touches his lips and kisses him passionately. Hoping to get something back, he slowly leans back and pulls him with him. Jaymy (the man) kisses him and turns away. He had turned red and smiled flattered. He goes to the door, Remi breathes a sigh of relief and looks at the floor. But then he heard the door that was closed... Steps towards him came and shortly afterwards he looked up. Jaymy turned Remioun's chair to himself and opened his pants button. Then he came up briefly to open his shirt and kiss Remis's body. He stopped for a while at his nipples and sucked a little on them. Then he wandered further up and gave him a cuddle stain... two.... three... Even four...Remi leaned his head back when jaymy went back down and now his excited cock took him out a bit kissed... Something leaked... And then made him disappear in his mouth. Suddenly there was a knock on the glass door through which Remi, jaymy had been looking at all the time before... His boss. Jaymy quickly crawled under the table. The table was closed at the front so you could not see it. With a nervous, what is, He asked his boss. He just threw a grim look at the table and left with one, but continued to work when you finished.,, Then he left the office and jaymy came out from under the table. They leased briefly, kissed one last time and jay left. Remi continued to work late into the night and then eventually drove home.