Intro: Long Journey

["¹²³..." will appear through out the chapters, you will be able to go all the way down to know what these words mean, since pirate talk is so dense and difficult. I'll just give you the most important ones!]

this chapter is a bit boring but it gets better I promise............

☾⛥☽

"Captain!" The rain was getting even stronger, soon enough the ship would be going in and out of the water. Everyone on board hoped not to meet any more difficulties but it was going to be a tough task with so few mates and the enormous storm that was going on.

"I'm here!" He shouted from the prow making his way to the centre of the ship. Everyone was soaking, the rain didn't let them see clearly and the low clouds made the mist too thick to see from one end of the ship to the other.

"Captain we're approaching a wave of almost 10 meters!" The quartermaster announced.

"Okay! Guys, take the foremast and rotate it port¹! The other two, go right to the mizzenmast and move it all the way to starboard²! Batten down the hatches, NOW!" He said in a breath, running to the mainmast where the lookout was, going up the ratlines to help him strengthening all the knots and making sure the ship was ready to face the storm.

"AYE AYE³ CAPTAIN!" They all said.

The tensions never left the ship in situations like this, all the crew knew that in these kinds of moments the best thing was to obey their Captain, that was someone with experience who they trusted.

The sky groaned, followed by a bolt of lightning that made the dark night appear like day. In that millisecond, Hongjoong was able to see the massive wave that was coming to them. It was so big, Hongjoong thought it came from the the fury of a kracken that was trying to devour them. Would they be able to get out of this one?

"EVERYONE, HOLD TIGHT!" The Captain shouted. It was the last thing they all heard before the gigantic wave crashed upon them.

☾✶☽

"Fuck, I feel like shit," The helmsman said, still covered in water. At least they were able to have their really needed shower.

"Shut it, Choi," the gunner let out tired, everyone was laying down on the boat's main deck, some spread out and other's trying to dry their clothes, squeezing and rolling them until the last drop touched the sea.

"Look who's talking, Choi lassie⁴," the aforementioned replied.

"Hey, don't start a fight again. I've had enough today." This time, the one who spoke up was the boatswain, who was barefoot, taking water out of his shoes.

"Aye⁵ sir," both Choi's said in unison, a little scared of what the man could do to them if they didn't follow his rules. Maybe both woke up without a tongue the next day.

Kang Yeosang, the boatswain⁶, was the most feared man aboard. A normal man would fear all of them to death but in this ship filled with thieves and murderers, Kang Yeosang won by far.
He was known for his skills with the knife and his clean kills every time they stole a ship. He was able to kill ten men in a couple of minutes without them even noticing. One precise cut and they were out.

It is not that he made his victims suffer or created a great spectacle, it was how he could kill you in matter of seconds and how he could cut all your fingers in just one try. He was as quiet as a feline and as accurate as a compass.

Apart from his amazing killing skills, he was a cold hearted person that only cared for his crewmates and hated everyone else in the world. He came from nowhere, was noone and never gave information about his past. He was just a live-less assassin and pirate, just a butcher. As much as they knew, Yeosang could not be his real name and maybe he wasn't 22 years old as he said. But his mates decided to trust him on that. Something about him felt trustworthy, and even if he was a filthy liar, he was an advantage for the crew.