Chapter 3

Back with Anna, Castiel and Urial they had arrive at the last know coordinates of Gabriel which were in a forest in Minnesota, Urial said "where are we Anna this is the middle of nowhere." Anna then said back "no we are not Urial, these were the last known coordinates of Gabriel." Castiel "what was he doing hear, there is nothing hear." Anna then said "split up and look around." After that they all split up to take a look around the area but it didn't take long before Castiel found something and he then called out "Anna, Urial over hear." It didn't take them long to get over to Castiel and when they did Anna said "what have you found Castiel?" Castiel then pick up a sweet wrapper and said "there's a trail of sweet wrapper leading in this direction." Anna then said "weapons ready." After that they all then got out their Angle blades and started following the sweat wrapper trail. They followed this trail for a good couple of miles before they finally came across this old cabin that look like it had been completely undamaged by the war over the past year and when they all started walking towards it they enter battle mode so that they were aware of everything that could happen so they could be ready to fight and as they walked up the stairs to the door it suddenly automatically opened and when that happen they all looked at each other before stepping into the cabin and once they were in Anna said "hallo is anything hear?" And then a couple of minutes later Gabriel came walking in from the other room and said "yeah I am hear, we'll of course I am as I live hear." Anna then said "Gabriel is that you?" Gabriel said back "yes it is me, now I have to say I didn't think that you guys were trying to find me I thought it was demons." Urial then said "we need your help with stopping Lilith." Gabriel then said back to that "why do you want my help with Lilith?" Castiel then said "she is breaking the last seal soon as we need to you stop her before it's too late." Gabriel then laughed and said "well your leaving it a bit late are you guy I mean come what's the point." Anna then said as she walked right up to him "the point is we have one more chance to stop hell on Earth." Gabriel then said "have a look around you guys, it's already hell on Earth so why does it matter if if dear of lucie comes along, it's not going to make anything any different, the world is screwed and nothing can save it now." Anna then said "but shouldn't we a least try?" Gabriel then said "honestly I don't think it is anymore, Lucifer is coming and their no point stopping it so if you don't mind would you please leave so I can get back to enjoy my life." Urial then said "how is this place so undamaged?" Gabriel then said "we'll long story short I'm a trickster." Castiel then said " no your a Archangel." Gabriel then said "yes I may be an Archangel but it doesn't mean I can't have fun and learn some good tricks from Loki and funny enough the trick I learn came in handy at the world went to crap." Castiel then said "so you been hiding in your own trick since all this started?" Gabriel then said "yeah that's exactly what I did." Urial then said "do you just not care about our fathers creation and what's happening to it." Gabriel then laugh and said "our fathers creation, if God cared he would of done something to stop all this by now, so I'm going to say this one more time can you please leave?" Anna then just looked at him and then they all disappeared.

Back with Dean, Bobby, Jo and Ellen they had all split up and start looking for the Lance Of Michael but as Dean and Bobby were check thought the third level of the museum, Bobby walked past a window and notice something in the distance so he stopped and signed Dean over and when he got over Dean pulled of the duffel bag from him shoulder and unzipped it and pulled out his binoculars and had a look at where Bobby was pointing and what he saw was Jake standing their and as he saw him he gave the binoculars I Bobby to have a look and when he saw Jake as well and once Dean put the binoculars away suddenly a load Demon came up from behind Jake and when they both saw this, Bobby whispered to Dean "we need to find this Lance quick." Dean then Whispered back "yeah come on let's move." As they started moving again Jake and his demon soldiers start moving towards the museum quickly and the only problem is that Dean and Bobby could tell Jo or Ellen what was coming. So they both quick clear the third floor but as they started to look thought the fourth floor Jake and his Demons came crashing in and once they hear them both Bobby and Dean pulled out their Angle blade so they were ready for when they found them but they also had to deal with the feral Vampire that had now woken up as the Demons and Jake so Dean shouted to Bobby "MOVE NOW GO!" And as they both started running a horde of Vampire came running around the corner and started crashing then but as they were both running they pulled out one of their gun each and fire some shoots at the vampire kill a couple thoughtful the horde but they could also hear Jo and Ellen furring their gun off at either Vampires or Demons. Bobby then shouted at Dean as he was shooting the vampire heading towards them "DEAN IN HEAR QUICKLY!" Dean then looked at Bobby and saw that he found a room that had the only function door in the whole museum so they both quickly rushed in and slammed the door shut but before the vampire horde instantly broke it down they managed to quickly move some bit in front of the door to hold them off for a minute or too and once they don't that Dean said "Bobby we need to get the hell out of hear before they get in hear." Bobby didn't say anything back to him as the horde of feral vampire all hit the door so Dean turned around and said "Bobby did you hear what I just said to you?" Bobby then said back "yeah I did." "And any idea on how we are going to get out of hear?" Dean said back, Bobby then said to him "I don't know." And before Bobby could say anymore Dean said "well that's great then Bobby, we better get ready for what's going to be our last fight." Bobby then said back to that "Dean you need to see what I'm seeing right hear." Dean then looked at Bobby and said "what, Bobby what are you looking at, as their load of old stuff in hear." Bobby then pointed at one thing right at the end of the room and said "It's the Lance of Michael."