Slipping During Stream

*not requested*

Cg: Wilbur
Little: Tommy (1)

"Tommy your such a child!" Wilbur taunted.

"Am not! I'm a big man!" Tommy retaliated.

He was currently streaming. Previously, Tommy was building a cobblestine tower. However, he fell off. He survived but a creeper blew up right next to him. When he returned to collect his stuff, most of it had despawned.

"Big men don't whine Child," he informed him.

"Sop saying m' a child!" He shouted.

Wilbur immediately noticed the slurring speech. And realised what was happening.

"Ok chat Tommy's going to have to end stream now!" He told them, "Strawberry can you press the 'end stream' button for me?"

He watched as his stream came to halt. He knew twitter would be all over the fact he called Tommy 'Strawberry' but he could deal with that another time.

He turned his attention back to the regressed boy. It would be irresponsible as his caregiver to leave him after all.

"Strawberry i'm sorry for calling you a child. I forgot it triggered your regression," he apologised.

"It otay! I lof oo wilby!" Tommy told him.

"How old are you right now?" He asked calmly.

Tommy's face scrunched up in confusion as he tried to think. He was around 5 right now. But he was still getting younger.

When he couldn't answer the question, he whined in frustration.

"It's ok if you don't know. Do you want Wilby to come over?" He reassured him.

Tommy nodded. Unlike his big self, when he regressed he was pretty non-verbal. And very clingy.

"Ok. I'm coming over now Strawberry. Do you want to turn your camera on for me?" He said calmly.

After some fumbling he managed to click the correct button. Wilbur could now see him. He had a dummy (pacifier for some of you) in his mouth. He also had a cow teddy in his grasp.

Wil internally awed at the sight. Even though he was his caregiver, it still warmed his heart to see the normally energetic boy like this.

Soon enough, Tommy could hear a key go in the door of his apartment (a/n i know he lives with mother and father innit but in this he's living alone) and footstep coming towards his door.

He squealed happily when he saw him and made grabby hands towards him. He walked over to him and lifted him up.

"Do you want to change out of your clothes Strawberry?"he asked.

He nodded. Wilbur put him down and went to his drawer. He pulled out three fluffy onesies.

"Which one? The cow one, the nemo one or the bird one?" He asked him.

After a bit of debate he pointed towards the cow onesie.

"Ike heny," he told him, showing the older his teddy.

Wilbur helped him put on the onesie. He also made him put on a pull up as he could tell the boy was young. He turned away when he did this, giving him a bit of privacy.

Once done, he carried the boy into the living room. Before he left, he grabbed a red backpack. This contained all the regressers little gear.

He set him on the sofa. He turned around to grab something, but Tommy tugged at his sleeve.

"What's the matter bud?" He asked softly.

"Dis od," he told him, holding up a single finger.

"Thank you for telling me Strawberry! Your such a small boy today. Do you want me to make you some milk?" He said.

"Mik pees!" He responded.

"Very good using your manners!" He praised.

Once he lft for the kitchen, Tommy crawled over to the other end of the sofa where his bag was. He dug through it, pulling out another teddy. He began to babble nonsense while he played with his toys.

When Wilbur returned, he put the boy on his lap. He gave him his sippy cup which he took enthusiastically. He put the teddies back in the bag and put the dummy in his pocket.

After finishing, Tommy was drouzy. He latched onto his caregiver. Wil put his arm around him and began to play with his hair. This was very soothing for Tommy. Soon enough, he was fast asleep, safe in Wilbur's lap. And not too long after, Wilbur fell asleep too.

A/n two updates in one day? What foolery is this?! Don't forget you can request if you want me to write something - i really don't mind. I would love to write them!