Strawberries (enbyinnit)

*requested*

Cg: EretLittle: Tommy (3)

Cg: Eret
Little: Tommy (3)

"Eret! Eret!" Tommy squealed as they
ran into the room.

"Hey Toms!" They said enthusiatically back.

Tommy was staying in her castle while Phil and Techno were busy (something about killing Wilbur for teaching them a swear). Due to stress from the last few days and the sudden comfort, they regressed.

Tommy looked at Eret's clothes excitedly. She was currently wearing his Strawberry dress.

"Cans i wear my stawberry?" They asked.

"Pardon?" He replied.

"Cans i wear my stawberry please?" They corrected.

"Sure bud!" They said.

He led him up to Tommy's room and over to the closet. He opened it and picked out Tommy's matching Strawberry dress. She helped them get changed.

"What do you want to do now Star?" They asked.

"Can we watch cartoons please!" They asked enthusiastically.

"Of course we can! And good manners," Eret praised.

He brought him over to the living room and they both sat down. She put on some cartoons for the little to watch.

"Hey star i have to get some work done. Can i trust you to be good?" They asked.

"Mhm! I be very good!" They reassured.

Eret nodded before they left the room. Tommy stayed silent for a few minutes, confirming that their caregiver was gone, before beginning their master plan.

Tommy loved strawberries. And when they wanted them, nothing could stop them.

They got off the sofa and walked over to the kitchen. They started opening the cupboards, looking for their beloved fruit. When they couldn't find any in the kitchen, they decided that there wasn't any in the house.

That was a problem for Tommy. But they couldn't just ask Eret - he had work to do and they didn't want to interrupt her. So they decided that they would go buy strawberries themself! Nothing could go wrong right?

Things went very wrong.

Tommy had successfully gotten money, but that was about it. After they had left, they had planned to go to Niki's. She would have strawberries. But they couldn't remember the way.

He decided to just walk around until he found it, but they ended up getting even more lost. Tommy didn't want to ask anybody where it was (stubborn bi-). Nobody else knew about his regression (minus sleepy bois) so they didn't think anything was wrong.

But Tommy was getting more stressed as they got more lost. This made them regress more. But the smaller they got, the more stressed they got about being lost, which made them smaller.

Meanwhile at the castle, Eret just finished his work. She went over to the living room, ready to praise Tommy for being good. But when they got there, they were nowhere to be found. This immediately set off alarm bells.

He practically flew out the door - calling Wilbur immediately.

"Hey Eret what u-"

"TOMMY'SNOTINTHECASTLEANYMOREANDI'MNOTSUREWHERETHEYAREINEEDYOUTOHELPMEFINDHIMBECAUSETHEYCOULDBEINDANGER!" Eret shouted without stopping.

Wilbur took a moment to distinguish what was just said. When it finally clicked, he immediately went into full panic.

"I'll help look! I'll make Techno and dad help too!" He shouted.

Eret nodded and hung up. He ran around the smp, desperately searching for the regressor. They were worried about what might happen. What if they ran into someone who doesnt like them? What if they get hurt? What if they get kidnapped? What if-

A phone call cut off her frantic thoughts. She took out his phone and answered it.

"I found them by the hotel. Their ok, just really panicked. I think they could use their other caregiver," wilbur explained.

They were over there in a flash. He found Tommy crying on Wilbur's lap, who was trying to calm them.

Eret's POV:

"Tommy! Thank god you're ok. What happened star?" I asked softly.

They looked over at me and began crying louder. I carefully took them off of his lap.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked.

When i recieved no answer, i started to get really worried.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Maybe their in babyspace. I mean they were really stressed," wilbur suggested.

"Oh! Are you in babyspace star?" I asked.

They nodded and relief washed over me (is that right???).

"Wilbur do you wanna head back to the castle with me? Your their caregiver too," i told him.

"Ok. Do you want me to go ahead and prepare some stuff for him?" He asked.

"That would be great actually," i said.

He ran off. I picked up Tommy and began the slow walk home. When we got to the castle, he started getting teary eyed again. I rushed in and to Wilbur, who thankfully hand prepared everything.

I slipped their dummy into their mouth. Wilbur distracted them while i changed them into their strawberry onesie. I gave them their stuffie and put them on their lap, Wilbur turning on Paw Patrol.

"Hey Eret, why do you think they left?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I mean when i went to do my work, they were happy and fine," i admitted.

"Tommy's not one to go out on his own when he's little. He knows the rules," he said.

"And the only time he breaks them is when he wants something and is stubborn," i said.

"Like when he wants strawberries!" They both realised.

Wil turned back to the little, who missed the entire comversation.

"Hey Toms. Do you want some strawberries?" He asked.

They looked over at him with delight. They babbled happily at him, which he took as a yes. He disapeared and reappeared a few minutes later with some strawberries in a bowl.

"Where did you find them?!" I asked.

"I have some in my pocket incase he gets like this," he admitted.

After they finished their strawberries, it was clear they were tired. Wil took them on his lap and cradled them as they fell asleep.

Did you like this?

And this is a nice fluffy one in preparation for the upcoming angst *evil laughter*