[1]

Y/N POV

I get out of bed and feel an overwhelming nervousness for the day to come. It was my first day of college in Brighton, England. I got into my bathroom and toss my hair into a messy ponytail and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I open the top cabinet and see the Keurig coffee containers in an old coffee can, I grab my favorite flavour caramel mocha and place it inside the machine. I let out a heavy sigh as I enter the bathroom and set my mug down by the sink, I turn on the hot water and play sweater weather on loop as I sing it word for word.

Cause it's to cold, for you here.~
So hold your hands in the holes of my sweater.~

I knew it was an older song but it always made me feel better when I was stressed.

I hop out of the shower and quickly dry myself off wrap myself in a towel then pack my lunch. I once again turn on spotify and listen to songs by Lovejoy. I whistle along as I proceed to grab an outfit from my closet which looks like this

 I whistle along as I proceed to grab an outfit from my closet which looks like this

[If you dont like this imagine your own outfit in your head :))]

I straighten my hair out and grab my bags and wait at the bus stop, I was about ten minutes behind but I reassured myself they wouldnt mind since it was my first day, of course this was college so who knew what could happen.
I swipe my bus card and thank the man driving, then I go sit in the back across from a tall boy about my age with messy blond hair and airpods in I put in one airpod and listen to your new boyfriend by wilbur Soot on loop. I hum along with the lyrics and catch the boy staring at my perplexed as if I had just called out his name. I shrugged it off and walked off of the bus. I saw the boy trailing off behind me watching YouTube. I felt uneasy with him trailing behind me I walked into my college and managed to lose him in the hallways, I could now navigate to my locker.

307 the little plaque read.

I set my pin as my birthdate and struggled to close it when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around swiftly and nervously to see the same boy standing behind me with a smirk on his face.

"Need help woman?"

"Oi fuck off will ya?" I said in response. "And this woman has a name by the way"

"May I ask what it is?" The boy chuckled

"Y/N L/N" I said and shook his hand.

"Thomas Simons" The boy said.

"But you can call me Tommy!"

"Alright Tommy, Do you know where Room 308 is, it's my first class of the day. Math." I sighed. I hated math, dont get me wrong I got average grades but it was still miserable for me. I would much rather be playing video games.

"Oh that's the same classroom as me!" He beamed, I had just realized how tall he is he towered way over me, most people look better from an upper angle I thought.

"Y/N...Y/N? Y/N!"

" Oh my bad just lost in thought I guess"

"I know I'm gorgeous woman just say so instead of staring."

"You wish" I said giggling. We I hated my laugh so I shut up immediately. As if he had read my mind. He grabs wrist and starts bolting up the stairs.
"Dont worry you have a great laugh Y/N."

My cheeks became tinted a slight shade of pink. "Thanks Thomas." I said sweetly as he held open the classroom door for me, I walked in to be met by faces some glaring at me but mostly the other students staring out of curiosity. The teacher calls my name.
"Introduce yourself." He said In a very firm tone.

"I- um I-" I looked over at Tom and he gave me an encouraging smile and thumbs up.

"I'm y/n nice to meet you all." I quickly ran to the open seat next to Tommy.

Congratulations y/n your late I thought as I looked at the time. I turn around to see a girl twirling her hair and talking to Tommy. My facial expression changed immediately.

"Oh, hey."

[741 words]