[3]

My first school day was finally over as soon it had arrived it had finished. Went about as slow as any other day I've had my life. I decided to invite Tommy over after school since I had no homework to finish.

Bitchboy come over
I live at *******

Fine only because you miss me

That son of a bitch

I DO NOT!

Whatever you say

Just get your ass over here already

Omw

I'm here

Hurry the fuck up woman its freezing out here

(read at 4:02 pm)

"HI CHILD!!"

"D money already calls me that do you really have to as well?" tommy said.

"Fine I'll only say it sometimes"

"Aren't you younger than me anyways dumbass?"

"Only a little." I said with an attitude.

Tommy and me walked up to my room. I sat down at my desk,  Tommy flopped on my bed with a sigh.

"What's the matter big man? Did your base get griefed again?"

"No its just that we were discussing lore and that Will is going to blow up L'manberg."

"Tommy what the fuck is a manberg?"

"L'manberg stupid ass. Im streaming it tonight, you should hop on!"

"A minecraft stream? With acting and shit. Maybe I will..."

Just then an alarm went off on Tommy's phone. 'stream time with green boy.'

Just then I looked up and saw tommy leaning against the wall,

"You could always pop in two hours from now and hang out with me, since I got noise suppression? Which means nobody can hear you but me

"You could always pop in two hours from now and hang out with me, since I got noise suppression? Which means nobody can hear you but me."

"Sure only if you have food though." 

"Deal. My mum can  cook, she may uh get the wrong idea of why i have a girl at my house though." he said with a stupid grin on his face. Fuckin dumbass.

My face got a little red, "o...ok" I said trying to take a deep breath so he doesent see me blushing.

"Ok welp.." tommy said after a bit of silence. "I'll have to head out now. Dont want motherinnit worrying." He giggle and scratched the back of his head. "Seeya in two hours y/n!!"

This prick was adorable

HEY AUTHOR HERE I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY

MAKE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

DRINK SOME WATER SWEETHEART <3

BYEBYE