[2]

"Hello..." I say quietly. "Are you mute or something speak up." The taller brunette said. "I said hi." Speaking up a bit. "Mhmm and who are you? Or who do you think you are at least?" Those words cut through my back like a knife, who did I think I was, I thought I was y/n so I responded with my name. "Alright y/n what did you think you were doing around my boyfriend...?" "IM NOT-" Tommy but in. "I have to go to first period anyways." I said and shrugged. On the inside it was killing me. I had just met Tom and it seemed I was already being clingy and annoying. Not to mention I pissed off his bitch of a girlfriend. I didnt stick around to ruin anything else, About halfway through first period I had to use the bathroom really. So I got the pass while I saw some girls snickering behind me. I shrug it off once again and walk into the last bathroom stall. I wasnt allowed to eat snacks in class and I hadn't eat since last night so I took a protein bar out of my bag, and a can of gfuel energy. I heard some heels clacking into the bathroom and then heard annoying laughter. "Where did the pig go?" One girl asked. "I hope she came to kill herself or something."  The second girl responded. "What does she think shes doing trying to take tommy away from me." The first girl said. Then I realized who it was it was Tommy's girlfriend. Just then my phone buzzed and it was a DM request from tommyinnit on instagram. And received one message immediately.

"Shes lying"