2 | Harry

I couldn't count the amount of times I had moved in the past 10 years on one hand and that really bothered me. I always felt as if I were constantly being shuffled from city to city with no say in where my body ended up. It was always the same; new house, new school, new people, new friends, new problems.

Most people would jump at the thought of a new beginning, and I was most definitely not normally one of those people.

It was just too much of a task to stand in front of a large classroom full of sweaty, hormonal kids while a thirty something, deadbeat teacher introduced you. I never have a problem making friends, it just always happened. Everyone would say I was just naturally good around people or that my personality was like a magnet but hey, knock on wood just in case.

My mom promised this would be the last time we moved for a long time, and I really wanted to believe her but I never get my hopes up. She says that every time she writes a mind numbingly large check for a house bigger than we need.

If you ask anyone in Cheshire they'd definitely be able to tell you something about my family. Anne Cox was a big time businesswoman with two kids and a big ol' divorce settlement. After dealing with a collapsed marriage she poured herself into work and ended up making a habit of it.

I know she's been through a lot so, I understand why she does what she does. I make sure to never voice my true opinions on the moves around her because she's only doing what she thinks is best for us and I honestly respect that.

My mom's firm, Cox Co., recently partnered with some international company based out of Yorkshire, England, and to be totally honest, I wasn't listening when my mom was telling me about it. I always liked to think that if I shut myself out and didn't think too much about it, that maybe it'd go away. I tried to pretend we weren't leaving everything behind, but we always did.

Now, standing in this huge, crowded airport being ushered onto a plane, it was all becoming so real.

I felt a mild shove from a woman shuffling four children behind me, which was enough to knock me back into reality. I quickly grabbed my two Givenchy duffle bags, and jogged onto the large aircraft.

As I approached the cabin I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a boarding pass. I scanned the smooth paper until my eyes rested upon the bit of information I had been searching for; Seat 6B.

Heck yes, a window seat.

The large airplane had pale, cream colored, leather recliner style seats that could be swiveled around what looked like 360 degrees. Perfectly placed in each seat was a quilted pillow with the company's logo stitched into the dead center, most likely to complete the planes comfy aesthetic. Among the seats were white tables that contained magazines and information packets. The whole place had this nice modern looking theme, which I found pleasing if I were honest.

I packed my things in the overhead compartment and slid into the smooth leather seat. With my moms job flying was something I did often, so the first class cabin always felt like a home away from home for me.

We were flying Southwest Airlines this time around; they always had the best snacks. Taking in my surroundings, I noticed the influx of important looking clientele that had begun to take their seats around me, my mother being one of them.

"Harry, honey, it's not polite to stare." I blinked my thoughts to the back of my head and looked at the seat beside me. Staring at her blackberry, my mother brushed a chunk of her chestnut hair behind her ear exposing the large diamond earring pinned to her earlobe.

With a large sigh she slid off a jet-black YSL blazer that seemed oddly unfit for air travel, and placed it in the large, brown Birkin she had placed at her red-bottomed heels. The mess of Cartier bangles on her wrist clanked and jingled as she typed away on her phone. I'm sure she was tying up last minute conversations with a few of her clients before take off.