🌸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 2 🌸 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

🦋Y/n's pov🦋

🦋Y/n's pov🦋

"Um, excuse me," I looked up to see two pretty girls with butterfly hair clips in their hair.

"Why is that child all tied up? Is she a criminal perhaps?" the girl with two butterfly hair cips clipped on both sides of her head asked my master.

"Isn't it obvious? She's dirty and flea-ridden. Besides, she might try to escape." My master replied sternly.

Then the girl with the two butterfly hair clips walked towards me and and kneeled down to my height. "Hello there. Nice to meet you. My name is Kanae Kocho. What's your name?" She asked me as I looked up to face her. I kept staring at her as she awaited a response.

"She's got no name, alright? Her parents never gave her one. Happy now? Get away from her!" My master replied rudely. Just as he was about to hit Kanae, another girl who looked younger than Kanae and had back to purple hair, slapped away my master's hand. "Please don't touch my sister." She said while frowning.

"What's the deal with you two? If you wanna talk to this kid, pay up!" My master retorted.

The girl with black to purple hair looked at Kanae and I and said, "All right, then, we'll purchase her. Would this be enough?" The girl said before throwing money into the air. My master was shocked, in my master's state, the girl with black to purple hair grabbed the rope my master was holding and ran away with me and Kanae.

"Hey! Get back here!" My master exclaimed. "You should hurry and pick all the money up! After all, there's a crowd and the wind is strong." The girl with black to purple hair said smugly as she ran.

"Are you sure about this?" Kanae asked the black to purple haired girl while smiling with her eyes closed. "It's fine!" The black to purple haired girl replied. "Please excuse us!" Kanae shouted to the crowd. As this was happening I was staring at both of them with gratefulness and astonishment.

"Hands off! It's my property!" My master hollered at the crowd.
"Ara ara~" said Kanae nervously at the sight. As I ran with them, my eyes were not dull anymore. There was a sparkle in my eyes again.

When we reached their mansion, the black to purple haired girl helped me shower. I was shocked as no one had ever treated me this well, not even my parents. After showering, they have me a beautiful kimono to wear. They gave me two butterfly hair clips as well and put them by the side of my head like Kanae.

"Nee-san! Nee-san! Nee-san, this child is completely helpless!' the black to purple haired girl complained. "Mm?" Kanae hummed in responseas she was polishing her sword, she then and turned her head to face the black to purple haired girl. "She can't do anything without being told! That goes for meals, as well! She won't touch her food unless I tell her to eat! Even as her stomach growls and growls! Just like Kanao!" She ranted with her fists clenched and furrowed her brows."Ara, ara~" she replied. " What are we going to do with her?" She questioned. As the black to purple haired girl said that, Kanae slowly sat up from her seat and said toward the black to purple haired girl, "Now, now, don't be like that, okay? I like to see your smiling face, Shinobu." Kanae said file clapping her hands together and putting them at the side of her chin and gave Shinobu a close-eyed smile. Annoyed, Shinobu retorted, "But a kid who can't even think for herself is no good! It's dangerous!" "Well, you do have a point, but..." Kanae replied, still smiling. "She can't do anything on her own! She can't decide for herself!" Shinobu retorted again. Kanae then walked towards me, holding a coin. She kneeled down to my height and faced me. I look up and and stared at her. " All right, when you're on your own, you can decide by flipping this coin. Right, Y/n?" Kanae said as she held out the coin which had flower and butterfly designs engraved on it. "Nee-san!" Shinobu shouted as steam appeared out of her ears. "You don't have to take this seriously, you know... since Y/n is so adorable!" Kanae said using her hand that wasn't holding the coin and punching it upwards in the air while smiling with her eyes closed.

That's all this is part 1 only! Have a good day/night!