🌸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 18🌸

❀ 𝙳𝚊𝚢 2 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 ❀

❀ 𝙳𝚊𝚢 2 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 ❀

I

t has been a day since the 'incident'. Tanjiro has apologised to Y/n ever since then. 

For today, the boys and girls separated to do their own activities.

Aoi suggested that they would do a little competition of making rice crackers.

The grouping was, Y/n and Kanao, Shinobu and Mitsuri, and Aoi and Nezuko. They decided that the triplets would be the judges.

"Yay! I'm in the same group as you, Kanao nee-san!" Y/n said in delight as she clapped her hands. "I'm happy too." Kanao replied with a smile.

"I'll get the ingredients!" Y/n yelled as she skipped to the pantry. Y/n opened the door to the pantry and searched for the ingredient, glutinous rice flour.

"Kanao nee-san! I got the glutinous rice flour!" Y/n yelled as she ran back into the kitchen, waving the pack of flour in the air.

Kanao hummed in response. Y/n then prepared the things that were required to make the rice crackers.

As the crackers were being fried, Kanao and Y/n had a small conversation.

"Kanao nee-san, lately you've been talking a lot with out your coin. Has someone opened your heart yet?" Y/n asked out of curiousity.  "Well, during the challenge Mitsuri-chan made, Genya talked to me about it..." Kanao replied as she blushed.
"Ooh I see." Y/n replied with a smile.

"I wonder how the others are doing..." Y/n said as she stared at a butterfly that had just landed on her finger. "

    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"The price crackers are done!" Kanao yelled. "Ooh ok! Can I have one?" Y/n asked "Sure!" Kanao smiled as she gave Y/n a rice cracker.

Y/n then took a bite of the rice cracker. "Uwahh! It's very food!" Y/n said in delight as she took a other bite.

Y/n then heard footsteps. She shrugged it off as she thought it was Kanao. Y/n was about to take another bite when someone already did. "Wahh! Y/n, this is almost as good as the ones that my mother made for me!" A voice rang behind her.

             It was Tanjiro?!

"E-eh?!" Y/n yelped in surprise. Tanjiro then winked at her and waved goodbye as he giggled and skipped away.

 Tanjiro then winked at her and waved goodbye as he giggled and skipped away

Y/n just stood there in shock. She felt heat rise up to her cheeks as she tried to process what had just happened.

"Hey, Y/n-" Kanao called out. "Eh?! Y/n are you alright!?"

       ✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

When Y/n woke up, she was in her room. 'Oooh~ Looks like someone has a crush~" a familiar voice rang in her head. "Kanae nee-san..." Y/n whined as she covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

Y/n took a deep breath before opening the door and walked back into the kitchen.

There, she saw that the triplets were already judging. "Hey guys, did I miss anything?" Y/n asked. "Nope! You didnt miss anything!" Mitsuri replied cheerily

In the end, Y/n and Kanao won. Looks like Tanjiro was not lying at all.

  *✧・゚:* End of chapter *:・゚✧*

•𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐.

A/n: Hi! I'm so sorry for not updating for a longgggg time
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Thank you for being patient with me! And 5k reads?! Thank you guys soooo much!!
♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Also, I'd like to make an announcement!

Tada! This is the new book cover! It was made by hjfoghdfioho91p!Please show them some them some love! They are extremely talented!

Please show them some them some love! They are extremely talented!

(604 words)