Chapter 12 Right Path Part 2

Words couldn't come out of my mouth. He was right in front of me. Aiden............my true love. He was here, right in front of me.

"Here let me help you." I said as I grabbed his hand and help him sat down right next a long chair. I sat down right next to him and just looked at him. How beautiful his features were.

"Thank you." He said. I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek. He was handsome. He grabbed my hand and tighten it.

"I've missed you Laila." He whispered almost sounding as if he wanted to cry. I saw a tear rolling down from his dark glasses. I whipped it away with my hand.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm still here Aiden. I still love you. You don't know how happy I am with you and knowing that destiny made us meet here in this lovely place." I said as I grabbed my his head and placed it close to me.

"You are the light in my darkest tunnel. " I said and slowly but surely I placed my lips against his cherry lips. He kissed me back and placed my  hands on his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Butterflies were exploding everywhere. Birds were chirping everywhere almost singing a lullaby. I pulled away.

"Aiden.....do you still love me?" I asked. It took him a while to answer the question which worried me. He took a deep breath and took of his glasses. He grabbed my hand and I could see that his eye's we green like mine.

"I've come to realize that sometimes the right path isn't the easiest but I there has never been a day that I have regret giving you my eyes Laila. You deserve them and I hope you still love me now that you figured out how I actually look, I hope I don't disappoint yah. But I can prove to you that I will do whatever it takes to make your live a long and happy life with me if you let me stay with you." He said. My eye's started to get watery and I couldn't hold it but to place my head against his chest. I know when he speaks to me......he speaks to what his heart desires to say.

"Aiden, I never want to loose you. The thought of never being able to see you again just makes my whole world collapse and fall apart........please........don't leave me." I cried as I barried my head into his chest. He held me tighter.

"I won't lovely." He said as he took a deep breath, " I will never leave your side even if one day I will no longer exist in this world....I will still live within inside of you and I will always be safe inside your heart because there is where I truly belong, within you my Laila."