Chapter 22 Life is Beautiful ( Ending )

Maybe I'm not dead. Maybe this is all just a dream that has gone wrong. Yeah, it's probably that I mean.....I'm still .......me.....I guess.....the last thing I want in life is to forget who I truly am. Where I truly belong. I belong in earth with my daughter November and......and Aiden. I don't know how I will be able to get out of here but . ...there just has to be a way for me to get out. I just can't live like this for the rest of my death life. This is just not what I expected it to be.......not that I have not thought about it but....I just want to make a good decision and I know I am. I'm Laila. The girl who was blind and would of never had the opportunity to see if she would of not met Aiden. I can describe Aiden in so many ways. He is that type of person that can make you forget about every thing and the only thing you can think of is how beautiful life is when you are around him. He is that type of person that can make you feel like the world is not filled by stupid hypocrites who only want to make your life worse but Aiden sees that in a different way . He has a different point of view to the world and now I understand. Everything makes sense now, Aiden wanted to give me his eye's so that I would be able to look at life in a beautiful perspective. I laughed. I would say I am a very lucky person but I don't believe in luck. Luck is just a myth. Look at where I am standing right now. I'm here in a dark room.......lonely. But I still can see. I know this might sound stupid and reckless of me but I wish I wouldn't be able to see this. This is just the worst part of life....death. You know, I thought after life would be pretty like in the movies........movies lied. Now that is a fact. Suddenly, everything went black and lighting structed. My heart started to beat fast. A dark cloud came in and showed me inside a hospital room. What was I doing there? Lighting structed again. I took a closer look and saw that they were trying to make me come back to life. Lightning. I could feel like my clock was ticking. I had to decide.
What should I do?
A clock started to move , there was 15 seconds in the clock.
14
I saw November walking closer to me.
13
"Nove....what?"
12
"Laila are you going to stay?" She asked
11
I looked at the dark cloud.
10
From behind.....I saw Aiden crying.
9
My mother had my baby....my dad was there too.
8
"I.......I...." I studerred.
7
Nove look at the other side.
6
Her side was filled with happiness and joy.
5
But then I looked back and.....mine was dark.
4
Lighting structed
3
Heart beat faster.
2
"What will you choose?" Asked Nove.
1
Took a deep breath. And looked at the cloud where I was in the hospital.
"I won't give up I promised you I won't ." I smiled.
0
Nove smiled and gave me a hug. She took a step back and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Please.....please Laila,*taking a deep breath* I love you......I need you to be part of my life." He cried.

"Aiden?" I gasp.