Chapter 16 Danger

I felt a rush of anxiety coming straight down and back up. I really didn't know what to do. What were we going to do? I looked at Kaiku and went outside. I needed some fresh air. Some time to think. I placed my head on my knees. This wasn't a great idea. What am I going to do? There is no hospital near by, nothing. The words of Kaiku repeated over and over my head.

" I don't think you will be able to survive." 

I started to cry.I couldn't hold it, the anxiety of someone telling you that you won't be able to survive is the worst part about life, your death. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the little girl that I was playing with the other kids.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I half smiled. I couldn't speak. The little girl looked deep into my eye's as she wiped my tears away. I looked at her as she cleaned them and hugged me. I stood there wondering why this child came to me in the first place. She pulled away and looked at my belly. She bent down and placed her head on my belly. A couple of minutes she smiled and looked at me. She came back up.

"The baby loves you." she said. I looked at her and smiled. 

"The....the baby loves?" I answered as I started to rub my stomach. I felt the baby moving inside of me. How many months do I even have? 

"What's your name?" I asked to the little girl.

"My name is November but they call me Nove for short." she said smiling as she moved side to side.

"November, hm, well that's a beautiful name Nove." I said as I smiled at her. She smiled too until we heard something strange. I looked at her. I felt footsteps coming slowly trying not to make a noise. I grabbed Nove and looked at the direction the foots steps were coming.

"Well....well....well...look who we have here." said a police officer. 

"My lady, you might want to check this out." he said as he called someone from behind. I gasped.

"Oh no." I whispered.