Epilogue

"Nurse!" yelled Aiden. A nurse quickly came running and saw that the patient that she knew was dead..........was now alive.
"Impossible..."she whispered. I couldn't agree any better. The nurse looked at my pulse and the machine was puonding. The nurse grabbed her waki talky and started to speak really fast that I could barely understand her. I looked at Aiden, who was holding my hand and kissing it.
"Missed me?" I smiled...a crooked smile.
"Promise me that you will never hide anything from me ever again. Do you understand ?" He said. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.
" I promise." I whispered. A promise is something that you have to always keep onside your heart in a special place because you don't know how much that promise is worth to that human until you face the real deal. I know I don't like to make promises but I remember my grandfather one told me that love always wins in the end. And he was surely right. I couldn't be more thankful than having Aiden in my life. Without him, life would be empty..........Nove.
"Where's Nove?" I asked.
"Nurse, my lady wants to see our baby." said Aiden. And for the longest time.....I saw both of my parents popping out from the door. My mom's eye's started to get watery and so did my dad. They both came and hugged.
"Baby......your finally in my arms."said my mom.
"I'm home mom." I whispered .
I've missed my parents. It had been a long while since the last time I saw them. But all I could think about was about November . I felt like there was something wrong going on......my mother instincts were telling me.
"Where's Nove, I need to see her." I said.
"Nurse, where's the baby?" Said Aiden.....and I could tell by in the ton in his voice, he was mad now. The nurse finished talking to someone in the waki talky and looked at Aiden and me. She focused on me and I could tell that the expression in her face was just craved inside me like when bullet goes straight through your brain and stays there because the doctors are not able to get it out. Her face turned pale white.
"November is not in her crib." Said the Nurse.
Oh...no.

To my cousin Gaby, who really wanted me to update :) This chapter is dedicated to you lovely.