Chapter 1

There was once a little boy who was alone, in a castle with his parents. The little boy who had long brown hair and was named Dave Blade. The parents' have forbidden Dave to have defense lessons or even go outside. As Dave had gotten older, he had taught himself to fight by watching the guards from a window. He had thought what it was like in valleys of flowers and grass during sundown, but he knew he couldn't leave. Dave made a plan to sneak out, he was going to come back. Once he got out, he decided to sit down and watch the sun go down far from the castle.

   Later in the morning, he had woken up in the field. He started to walk to the castle to see a bright light. It was the morning, so he couldn't see so well, besides he had left his glasses in his room. As he walked closer to the bright light in the grass, he saw his castle on fire. Dave started to run to the castle with tears running down, thinking that he shouldn't have left. Dave stopped with a blurry sight from the tears. He wiped them and saw the ruins of the castle. All he had found was his father's cloak and his mother's crown. As Dave put on the crown and cloak, he promised that he'd find the people who killed his parents. Dave started to walk away, looking at the ground crying once more. He heard a group of kids giggling. He turned to the group of kids with tears, seeing that they were orphans. As Dave started to run to the kids, he picked up a guard's sword and killed them with dance-like movements. As Dave held a dead orphan, he knew that he'd have to change his name or something to stay hidden. Dave walked with the bloody sword laughing about the dead kids.

A/n: Haha, these are going to be short : )