Chapter 5 | Nether friends? Part 2

WELCOME BACK! WOOHOO, IN SCHOOL MOTIVATION, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Karl

Karl

Back to the story now ;)

Techno grows closer to the portal, each step bigger than the last. Techno grabbed his leather sack and extracted a flint & steel from inside. He rubbed the flint & steel onto the nether portal, soon the portal made a loud roar as a warning that it was lit. Techno stood up and back away two steps. He put the flint & steel inside of the leather sack once more, pulling out a netherite axe. Imprinted with gold and diamond, it was sharp, very sharp. Technoblade walks through the portal holding his ax, he then walks through to see an old dead hot red ground, he glared at a ghast. The ghast stared for a few seconds back, then glided towards a castle made of red bricks. A few minutes later Technoblade saw a bridge from a part of the nethers ground to the red castle.

From the castle, he could hear someone screaming someone's name. It sounded like they were yelling for someone named Dream. He watched as a green hooded, blonde kid with a mask run with brown hair, blue shirt, and googles run after the green hooded figure. Techno tilted his head, he couldn't seem to figure out if the blue shirt figure was a kid or was just short, but never the less he had never seen other people besides the piglins in the nether. The green hooded figure seemed to notice Technoblade, they stopped, staring at Techno. Techno stared back. The blue-shirted figure looked at Techno, then stopped next to the green hooded figure, then stared. Techno was anxious by the two figures staring at him. He waved. Techno mentally slapped himself, but the two figures waved back, still staring. They started to talk, Technoblade tried to look for an exit to escape, but his feet stood there glued. The two figures walked to Technoblade, worried and prepared if Tehno was violent.