Chapter 2

After a few days of walking, Dave came to a castle with guards at an entrance. The guards asked the name of Dave. Dave replied with a shaken voice, trying to think of a name. He thought of the movements of when he killed the orphans. Finally, Dave spoke, saying his name was Technoblade. The guards nodded and opened the gate. Dave, who is now Technoblade, walked inside, found a bird-like man with a green and white bucket hat. Technoblade tapped the man shoulder asked where he was. The man nodded and said that he was in the Wheatiu land and that his name was Philza Minecraft. Technoblade thanked the man, then saw two men running and shouting the name Philza. One with a yellow sweatshirt, a red beanie, brown hair, and quite tall. The other was shorter than the other. They had a red and white t-shirt, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Technoblade tightens his grip on the sword, but Philza turned around with his arms open for a hug. The two boys hugged Philza. Once they let go, Techno let his grip loose. Philza introduced the two men, the tall brown-haired was named Wilbur, and the shorter blonde-haired was Tommy. Techno looked around and wondered why everyone was bowing. He asked Philza why. Philza had explained as to why everyone was bowing. It was because he and the two men were royalty. Techno shocked and began to bow, Philza said to stop and follow him. As Techno followed them saw all the loving family, Techno sighed as he walked. As they entered a palace, Philza sat Techno down and asked why he came to Wheatiu. Techno explained what happened and begged to stay somewhere. Philza understood, saying that he could stay in the palace and do whatever to stay safe. Later on, Techno dyed his long brown hair to pink, long, and silky.