Chapter 4 | Nether friends?

A/N: Since I was told I was #86 in "theblade," I made a chapter for you! I didn't know people would read this.. 💃 Go praise Leo_Legend_Voice, lol.

Techno went outside of the palace and into the town of Wheatiu with gold tokens. The gold tokens were for clothing. Techno had already looked up to Philza as a father, but Techno wanted to see his birthplace once more. So after Techno had bought clothes, he also got a leather sack. Inside the sack were food, tools, and potions.

Techno didn't want to leave Wheatiu, he thought he would have lost the way to the town, but Philza had given him a compass to find his way back. So as Techno left the town and palace, he went to his burned kingdom. Bloodush. Nobody had spoken about it until the orphans burned it, they were all afraid of a war happening, but now that it was burned, it was THE RAGE OF A CENTURY. Nobody wanted to try to win the war because they had the most highly trained army. But now it was burnt, dust, nothing. But he and Techno's family had something important to Technos life and their protection. A nether portal, a portal that could easily teleport anything across the world. One foot in the Nether equals 8 feet in the overworld. Now back to TechnoBlade.

Techno reached the ruins of his palace, walked through the broken, missing, and burned walls of Bloodush's old castle. Through a burned hall, down a spiral of stairs, and to a library. TechnoBlade walks to a bookshelf labeled #-&, it was labeled like this so no traitor could find anything easily. Most classic books or movies have you pull a book, but they trace the em dash with their thumb for the Blade family. The bookshelf then descended down, opening a hole. Techno walks through to a door, pushes the door open with a golden card slip, and walks to find a nether portal.

A/N: Thanks for reading B)