2. Sidelines

~Friday~

After a long boring week at school it was finally the night. Tonight at 8pm was my schools football team, Hayden FC against our rival schools team, Linekar High. Phil and the rest of the team had been practising all week long and here I am at 4:30pm dropping him off to train before the game. "You'll be at the game tonight right" Phil asked me. "Of course I will be. What type of best friend do you think I am not cheering you on" I replied while laughing. He left the car and met up with some of his friends disappearing into the school doors. I drove off and collected my friends Emma and Maddie from their houses. We got back to mine and ate some food.

I curled my hair and done my make up lightly so it was natural but still noticeable. I then put on this outfit. U decided to wear Nike socks, airforces, Nike pro leggings and this top.

Since u we're ready u get in the car with Emma and Maddie and make ur way to the school

~7:30pm~

Me, Emma and Maddie arrived at the school and got seats close to the front. 5minutes before the game started u saw Phil come through the tunnel and onto the pitch. The game started and at half time it was Hayden-2-1-Linekar. U went to the stall and got drinks for u and your friends drinks when u feel a tap on your back. You turn around and your ex Noah was there. "Hey Amelia" he said. "Uh hey" u replied while trying to walk away but failed as he stopped you. He starts talking to you and is acting really nice so you talk back just as the second half is about to start. You notice Phil looking at you and Noah so u smile at him but he gives u a dirty look and focuses on the referee. U went back to your seat and gave your friends their drinks. After the second half the final score was Hayden-3-1-Linekar. U were cheering so hard and ran down to get Phil. You jumped into his arms but he shoved you off and walked to your car. The whole drive home was silent with you singing the occasional line of the songs on the radio.

When you finally get home after a dreaded car ride you are really sad and let a few tears drop. Phil notices and hugs you. "What's wrong"he asks bluntly. "You've been avoiding me for ages. You shoved me off when I hugged you and didn't talk to me in the car. I don't know what I did" you said while shaking. "I'm sorry it's just... what did Noah want" he said sounded revolted. "I can explain he didn't want anything but a chat" I replied. "Ok I trust you I just don't want you getting hurt again" he said after hugging you and exiting towards his home.