3. Party Time

~Amelias POV~
~11am~

The next morning I woke up and had breakfast. Tonight is a party for winning the football match at a guy in my years house named Jack. The party starts at 7 so I just cleaned my room and chilled for the day. At around 4:30 Emma and Maddie came round to my house and got ready. I showered done my hair in bouncy curls and done make up, this is the look.

Once you were ready you got in your Uber and arrived at Jacks house

Once you were ready you got in your Uber and arrived at Jacks house. You could smell strong alcohol and smoke when you entered. You went straight to the drinks that were very strong but you could handle. You look over and see Maddie talking to her crush and Emma making out with a random college boy. One thing you could say, Jack throws the best parties. You were sitting by yourself on your phone until u feel a hand on your back. You look to your side and see one of your classmates from a year below staring at you. "Hey,can I help you" you ask politely. "Hello gorgeous, I'm Liam wanna dance" he states. You were alone anyway so start dancing with him. Even with him being a year younger than you he was very tall and muscly for his age. However, he was very drunk. He starts touching your arse which makes you feel a bit uncomfortable so you tell him your going to get another drink. He pulls you back and starts going up stairs towards the bedrooms while pulling you along not letting go of your arm. You see Phil enter and try tell him your in tori le but you get shoved onto a bed.

~Phils POV~

I enter with my boys to Jacks party. As usual it's lit and I scan the room for Amelia. I finally stare at the stairs and see an idiot pulling her upstairs so obviously I go after her.

~Amelias POV~

I give up fighting as Liam takes off my dress keeping my eyes shut. All of a sudden I hear a thud and see Liam on the ground holding his face. I look up and meet the eyes of the one and only, Phil Foden.

That night Phil took me home and stayed with me making sure I was ok.