4. Leahs Birthday

Today was June 28th. Leah, Phils sisters birthday. It was 9am so I got up and showered. At 4pm we're going for a dinner and then having a party with mine and Phils family. I then made some pasta and ate. By this time it was around 1 so I curled my hair, done my make up and got dressed. I looked like this.

Once I was ready I applied lipgloss then headed downstairs to see everyone waiting

Once I was ready I applied lipgloss then headed downstairs to see everyone waiting. I ran up to Leah and gave her a hug while everyone continued to chat. "Hey birthday girl" I squealed while pulling her in a tight embrace. "Hi Amelia" Leah replied. We were talking u til she went to talk to mine and her mum. I went over to Phil who was by himself. "Hey" I said while approaching him. "Amelia. Hi" Phil said. "You look amazing" he said shyly. "Thank u so do u" I answered. We all started to exit the house and go in cars. I was in a car where Phil was driving, I was in the front, Leah and my brother Lucas was in the back. Lucas is my world, I look after him a lot since he's only 4 but I love him with all my heart. We then arrived at dinner.

At dinner I ordered pasta and a coke. We ate,laughed and talked until football became the subject. "Talking about football I have something to tell you guys." Phil announced. "I've been offered to join the Manchester City first team and England's first team." He said proudly. Everyone face was plastered with smiles and everyone was hugging Phil. After dinner finished up the parents went home to bed and me, Phil, Leah and Lucas all stayed up and watched a movie. It ended up with Lucas and Phil asleep on me and me asleep on Leah.

What a night.