Chapter 3: Float like a butterfly sting like a laser beam Part 1

Why the strange title, just wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max's P.O.V.

My parents were at this stupid thing that has something to do with bailing Nora outa jail, or something like that. I am sitting on the couch texting with my arm around my wonderful boyfriend watching some random movie, then Pheobe and Link come in. Just like them to to come home, after school gets out, goodie goodies.

"Pheobe what is Max's arm around doing around Jason."Link said looking very surprised, I guess Pheobe didn't tell him.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I knew I forgot something, I thought it was to eat lunch."

"Yeah you didn't eat lunch either Pheobe." Link said with a smile on his face, then confusion again.

"Jason come out," we all said in unison, Jason always hides like that when he gets scared or nervous, I would call it cute if I could see his face.

"Yeah sorry guys, Link please don't be mad at me."

"Why would I be mad at you, I was the only person you told that you were gay, and I was there to support you, I will always support you, and Max."

"Huh, what."

"Break his heart and you will end up bendier than me." Yeah that would be bad considering this power was bending like a pretzel and stretching his arm a mile wide.

"Ok I won't I promise."

"You better,. So Jason how on earth did you meet Max and Max you're gay, well now that I think about it , it is not that surprising."

"Hey," I said, I don't know why I take that as an insult but I just do.

"How is that an insult, you are gay."

"Yeah I know, sorry."

"So you plan on answering my question." Then Jason cut in.

"Well, Max and I met 4 weeks ago, when I was walking to your house and Max was spying on Evilman so some random reason.

"What I wanted to see if he was still evil."

"Yeah I guy moved to the subarbs and sold his evil artic base just so he can be evil, anyway I noticed him, turned invisable and snuck up on him. He must have thought I was a squirrel or something because the next thing I knew I was frozen." Then I continued where he left off.

"Then I looked over to see it was a person, then I panicked, I mean calmly put him in my wagon and rolled him away, at a fast pace, for no reason. I had already disabled the security feed for the block so no one saw me freeze him and bring him back to my lair.

"Wait how did you get this past mom and dad." Pheobe asked, sometimes she askes to many questions.

"I snuck in throught the garage, my secret garage in the back yard." Oh god I should not have said that.

"Ok let's forget about that, continue the story." Wow she really wanted to hear this story, well who am I to deny her the gift of my words.

"Then I unfroze Jason , I knew he had powers because he was see through in the ice. I could have sold him as a museum piece, no one could see him inside, by no one I mean me.

"Then when I open my eyes I was in his lair looking at his face. I was on his bed, in with my leg chained to a large metal ball. Then I said,"what is going on, why on earth am I chained up." And Max responed with paranoia.

"Yeah I said," who are you, who sent you, what are you doing here, is this a test."

"I told him, My name Jason, no one sent me, you brought me here, no test and please don't hurt me, then I was just so nervous my powers were acting up and I started hyperventilating.

"I told him,"Ok ok calm down I believe you, just calm down." He was so scared, I was starting to feel guilty for kidnapping him, well not really kidnapping because he didn't refuse to go."

"Probely because I was frozen."

"Yeah probely that. Anyway I desided to unchain him and we just started talking, then I learned that he knew Link. Then he asked me if I'm gay. I was afraid to tell him the answer until he said that he was then I told him, then a couple days later we started meeting, talking, at school, at home, he could always sneak around here easily. Ms then one day when we were leaving school he told me that he left his book in the classroom and that I should come and help him, for some strange reason. I walked in and then out of no where he kissed me, I mean I have dated girls, but only so people thought I was straight, I even kissed some, but this was the first kiss I ever had that had meaning. And we've been dating ever since.

While I was talking about me kissing Links best friend, he was way less awkward than I thought he would be about it, but still awkward. Then Jason had to go and walked to the door, the I gave him aleck on the lips but a peck was to much.

"Max why are you kissing another boy." Oh dang it Billy, poor confused Billy, I should just freeze him and throw him in a lake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a 2 parter, with blackmail, action, someone turns into a hero, what does the future hold of Max thunderman, note I do not own the thundermans. And I have one question for you, who hates gay people, you will never guess who. And the new power I was talking about, just wait and see.