Intro

Jack Gilinsky and Emily Norton were bestfriends since pre k up until half way through senior year where the two became a little more than "just friends". Jemily was a thing, the it thing, and lasted for six months until Em started to realize that Jack was just a fuckboy who didn't really love her (even though he told her he did seventy five times a day). His excuse for breaking up with her, and here I quote,

"Sorry babe, but I just don't feel it anymore."

But oh would he feel it when Emily took the back of her hand and slapped him straight across the face. She was devastated and was an emotional reck for a total of three weeks and four days. Emily, like the bomb ass chick she is, got over him and herself and transformed herself into a self loving, peaceful, outgoing, honest and the realist person out there. By early August Jack and his best friend Jack, moved out to LA to live their "LA story", in other words, "Lets get famous and make young teenage girls fall in love with us even though they have a zero percent chance to date us."

Emily, did her own thing. She moved out to LA like she's always been planning on and attended UCLA with her scholarship for being on their Spirit Dance Team along with ten other girls specifically picked out for this special position.

Emily was popular, not for being super rich and a fake Barbie hoe, but for being different and special in her own way. This was her chance to be the girl she wasn't in highschool. Her confidence level rose to a thousand instead of going down by a million when she surrounded her self with people that didn't care about her.

Emily was a different person, she was in the real world and making decisions was one thing she had to do everyday but one thing for sure,

to make Jack Gilinsky pay for he did was not her first priority.