Chapter-3

Everly

Everly

I woke up not on my bed neither Jesses but the floor, Jesse was sleeping next to me on the floor her hair was messed up.

It looks like we have played incest.

Gosh no.

I tried to get up but sleeping on the floor didn't help much my back was already sore and I slept on the floor.

Now it's hard for me to stand straight.

Should I wake Jesse up or not.

After a lot of consideration, I decided to wake her up.

Not because I have a problem that she is sleeping but according to my experience sleeping on the floor can give you horrible back pain.

Jesse, I whispered she didn't move.

Jesse, I said louder this time but it didn't work out.

After 10 minutes of attempting to wake her up.

She is not a light sleeper.

JESSE LOOK WHO IS THERE LOOK JESS TOM HOLLAND HE IS WAITING FOR YOU  I squealed.

what she jumped and landed on the floor let me remind this girl that she is not sleeping on her comfy bed.

Go and sleep on your bed I said and she groaned.

I narrowed my eyes tell me this is not a joke you believed me that Tom Holland is here.

Oh, m-y goodness jess I said between my laughs.

She just hit me with a pillow and buried her face in the mattress.

You know Evie it was my dream she said I rolled my eyes and went to take a good shower and brushed my teeth.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I went downstairs while Jesse was still bathing.

No one was in the kitchen and I don't know I can make something for myself or not it's just I can not touch other things without permission.

I feel a figure behind me I turned to see Marty looking at me with a confused and irritated expression.

Did I do something wrong?

The morning I said sweetly with a bright smile on my face she ignored me.

Rude.

Do you want something she asked me still looking confused?

Oh, nothing I just forgot the way to outside I lied .

I turned around going towards the main door when she said something.

Do you want breakfast she asked and I just said no with a smile?

I went outside already frustrated from my life it's like everyone is meant to hate me.

We live in Amarillo and it's snow falling in September.