Chapter-6

Everly:-

I dressed for school not too many black jeans with a black hoodie and a black cap to go with the fit.

I went downstairs again skipping breakfast not wanting to face my dad and those bastards who think I am whore.

I went inside the bus it's too cold.

When I entered I saw my brother's bike in the parking lot they were making their grand entry.

Aren't they out of school? Whatever? I guess.

Rolling my eyes I was going inside when someone suddenly pushed me into the janitor's closet.

I looked to see it was Benny my one of my stepbrothers.

What the hell

His hands covering my mouth.

Oh, I see someone is scared he whispered in my ear and then held my neck tightly that I almost blank out I saw he let me go and I dropped on the ground hitting my head hard on the tiled floor.

He looked towards me horrified and ran out like he was scared of his life.

I slowly looked at my left side there was a full-size mirror and I gasped tears falling from my eyes.

My face was nearly covered in blood.

I didn't even recover from dad beatings.

I just wanted to sleep my eyes were getting too heavy it was like.

Somehow I managed to reach out for my phone and dialed Nick's number.

Hello Evie what's up

Hey

Hi there

You okay

Evie

Hi endgame

Rise of hey

Nick I said before drifting into my peaceful sleep.

Evie where are you? What happened Evie? Wait I am coming okay -
_________________________________________

Nick:-

Nick, you got a call she yelled at me

Coming mom just a second I was currently working on some paperwork and I even have a deal to attend today since Evie can't make all of this from Texas so she is working from home.

NICK I AM I WARNING YOU IT'S EVIE YOU BETTER NOT IGNORE HER CALL mum Said nearly making me deaf.

I got up picking my phone but got no response.

After few minutes of trying there was a soft voice that belongs to Evie make me collect my car keys and storm outside the house.

I got in eve's private jet yes only I can enter or use this any time.

It's a long story why we break up and we are still best friends.

I reached texas Amarillo and traced her phone.

She is in school right now

Reaching her school I searched for her like the whole damn school but couldn't find the location of her is going crazy.

I was passing through hallways when I saw a door decided to check it out I opened it and find Evie laying on the floor blood covered her face.

What the actual fu-

I quickly picked her up in bridal style and went outside avoiding students' gaze on me.

We reached the hospital and I almost knocked the doctor for coming a second late.

Doctors were inside and my anxiety was growing up every minute.

My heart is pounding for the first time in my life I feel scared of losing someone I love.

I can't live without her she is my world my fantasy I want her to be part of my life.

But not in that way.

She will be always my best friend and no one can replace it.

The Doctor came out of the ICU and I practically ran towards him making him flinch.

The poor doctor I didn't mean to scare him.

Umm, so she has a mild traumatic brain injury that can result in headache, nausea or vomiting, fatigue, and drowsiness, problems with speech, dizziness, and loss of balance when she will wake up.

It can take some days or even a week if she can recover quickly.

Thanks, a doctor he nodded and left not before giving me a quick smile.

I went inside seeing her head wrapped in bandages wires attached to her.

I smiled seeing her and went next to her.

Can I touch her hands?

Can I kiss her forehead lightly?

Oh yes, I quickly kissed her forehead but so gently that my lips barely touched her forehead.

I called the girl aka her best friends Jenny, Rossy, Kiara, demi.

And they were on the way now to texas.

I can't even explain their friendship.

I decided to sleep on a chair while holding her small hands in mine.

I wish the day we broke up never happened.

But we can never get back in a relationship.
_________________________________________

Hey guys :-D

Words count:-756
*not edited *

I hope you like this chapter O:-)

😊🥰