chapter-5

☆Everly ☆

Everly ☆

I gasped when I saw him.

Nick was standing in front of me he was stunned as me judging by his shocked expression.

Please don't say that please don't.
1.
2.
3.
4.

BOSS, he said and I rolled my eyes now I have to deal with this new shit.

Can I have a normal day?

Umm nick come in the backyard for a minute I ordered and he quickly nodded following me.

Nick, I said softly lis- but he cut me off.

Evie what are you doing here.

That's what I was saying but you interpreted me.

Look I will explain everything to you just meet me at the cafe tomorrow I said and he nodded eagerly.

For now, just act like we are friends ok I and he nodded.

Don't get wrong he is one of the employees from my hotel and we dated for at least 1 month but it didn't work out so now he is my good friend.

We went inside.

My dad was glaring I know that expression he only looks at me in this way when he was on the verge of losing his temper.

But he was trying to be calm in front of others.

Even Korey said breaking the silence why he is saying you, boss do you know each other he said while smirking.

This bitch.

Oh yeah we were friends in texas and I never expect to see him here I said in a soft voice that sounded more like a question.

I looked towards my dad he was looking at me with a curious expression cause he only knows a little bit about my girlfriends cause they used to come and help me when he beat me to death sometimes my dad also hurt them but they always handled the situation.

But they stopped when he started beating me more cause of their action.

And why he is calling you boss? Who are you? A call girl Hiromi asked with disgust.

I remained quiet if by any circumstances I got angry then it's very hard to control me plus I can't uncover who I am.

Shut up HIROMI BROWN don't you fucking say a word about her and if you did I will kick you in your sunshine jess said poking his chest with her finger.

Jesse, you shut up he said nothing wrong can't you see she can afford all stuff from the expensive store Marty scoffs making my dad smile.

Jess said nothing instead of she  left angrily.

If I were her I would have reacted the same way.

Nick was just standing shocked there well he knows what my dad does to me.