Chapter-4

Yesterday was horrible honestly I thought my dad will stop beating me.

Today I, jess and my stepbrothers which I hate to name them are going shopping for my clothes and school stuff.

I don't want them to spend money on me since I am capable of affording all of those things and for school, I have a lot of works to do for my company since we are getting a new contract so I have to go back to Ireland in a few months to check out.

In one word my life is hectic.

I decided to wear some jeans with a large hoodie leaving my hair open since it's naturally little waved.

We are going by bus bc they don't want me in their car.

Not that I want to be.

Only for jess, she seemed more excited than me.

The reality is I hate shopping.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We reached the shopping center and my stepbrothers left us they went somewhere with their friends who are eyeing me like was prey for them.

Now it's only jess and me and they didn't give jess any money to spend on shopping.

Jess groaned we can't buy anything sadly and we have to walk to the house.

I thought they are going to pay but they left and I am going to get my revenge on this jess said throwing her hands in the air.

I smiled taking her hands in mine and running towards the shopping center she looked like I have grown ten heads.

Do you have money? If you do then it's okay we can buy our needs some other day when I will bring money she started mumbling.

Shhhhh jess just come on and buy whatever you like I said with a wink.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After very stressful hours we bought a lot of stuff and eat like manic played on kids rides.

On kid's car and now jess is showing me the whole city.

Yes, we booked a taxi.

She is asking me what I do for work that I can spend this much money in one day.

Oh, nothing much dear just have my famous clothing brand and I even own a 5-star hotel in NYC / South Korea / Canada and so more.

Umm nothing it's just some savings of mine I smiled softly and she gasped.

Are you kidding me Evie you spend your savings on me, gosh no I am sorry I didn't know that I will surely return to you.

She said verge of having a panic attack.

Calm down jess it's not what you think I said with a reassuring smile she shook her head and wiped her tears.

It's now noon and we made it to jess home we already have our dinner and decided to spend some sister's time.

The lights were off.

I know they don't care about me but jess?

The doors were locked so we entered through the window I changed into comfy clothes.

I jumped on my bed after saying jess a good night and turning my laptop on.

Time for work.

After going through emails and checking paperwork.

So here's the plan I am going to launch an online shopping app and the clothes are going to be affordable for everyone.

And for this, I have to work on the logo since there was a time I wanted to be an artist.

I looked out of the window and it's already morning.

Knowing today I have school so I brushed my teeth and take a fifteenth minutes shower and wear a normal overcoat with jeans making my hair in a high pony.

#Arinagrandestylealways.

Jess was awake and we went to breakfast which I usually skip in this House.

I asked for coffee and Marty gave me a while glaring at me while the boys were smirking bc they think I don't have any school supplies.

Little did they know.

I picked up my bag after saying bye to jess my dad was glaring at me.

Picking up a bus on time I went to school it was a public high school not that I complain I am already graduated from a private one and it's just for showing them.

Otherwise, it will be sus like really sus.

I have my routine now and it's boring.

I am an introvert so decided to take the last seat everyone didn't even notice my presence.

Which I am glad for.

A lady came into the class she was wearing a shirt with a skirt and glasses.

Okay, class today we have a new student I expect you to treat her well and hands another chapter notes she said sweetly

And the new student is me.

Don't look towards me don't just don't.

Every Alderson.

Well shit.

Introduce yourself she said with a kind smile.

Oh hey, I am Everly I said politely it didn't make me much nervous due to the meetings I have attended.

The buzzer rang finally indicating its lunch now.

I collected my books and went to the cafeteria, they did not give me money to buy lunch.

And I don't need their money.

After having the gross food I went out of the cafeteria the crowd was suffocating me.

I sit under a tree shade and started reading a book while eating.

Suddenly my phone started buzzing I picked up and then my dear best friends were on a conference call.

EVERLY ALDERSON CARE TO TELL US WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FROM FOUR DAYS.

how can I forget to inform them, god they are going to kill me? Right.

Umm Rossy / demi / Kiara / Jeny I am so sorry everything just happened so suddenly that I got no time to inform you guys I said biting my lips.

WOW, EVIE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT WITHOUT TELLING US WE FIND OUT BY RUMORS YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS SHIT.

Shoot me now

I am so sorry I will tell you guys everything when I am home okay the buzzer rang again indicating lunch is over.

Love you all.

Love you too they all said which bring a very big smile to my face.

The rest of the day was boring I went home and opened the front door to meet a familiar figure whom I never expected to see here.

--------------------------------------------------------------Here we have chapter 4 I hope you liked it.

Words count:- 1077
*Not edited*

I will introduce her best friends in the next one.