~Stăpân~

She chose not to look at herself just yet, she promised herself she wouldn't until her positive and confident self was back. Till that time Heisenberg and Zuriñe would train together to understand how her abilities worked.

~~~

"Keep your head empty and focus on the electrical discharge you want to unleash." Karl stood behind the concentrated woman, holding her arms wide and raising them a bit more.

"How am I supposed t-..." Zuriñe wanted to whine, but was cut off instantly by the Lord.

"Keep your head empty and stay silent. If you want this to work, you have to listen to me for once." He stated, releasing the woman's arms to circle around her and stop ahead of her. "Look at me and take in a deep breath." She did what she was told, just so this training session would soon be over and he returned to his less stern and serious personality. She knew he wanted the best for her and wanted to help her, but she was exhausted and in pain. Right after Zuriñe's wounds had closed he started pushing her to the limit every day, even when he knew deep down that boundaries stay boundaries. "Since closing your eyes and calming your mind don't work, I want you to stare into my eyes and picture something terrific happening to me." He explained emotionless.

"What?! Why would I-.... you know what? Perhaps that will do me some good. You've been pushing me around, hurting me, and I'm done with that!" She raised her voice, almost yelling and she lowered her arms so she could poke him in his chest. "Nothing is going to happen! It's been 3 weeks after the event." She exploded, her lovely manners fading away.

"Buttercup, calm down."

"Oh, now you suddenly want me to calm down." She had rolled her eyes before she shook her head. "I'm done here, Karl."

"Where do you think your going?!" Heisenberg yelled after her, blocking the door with a huge metal bench so she had no way out. "You have no where to go. Remember what happened to your family?" His voice had put coldness behind the words about her dead family, a way he had never talked to her.

The white haired woman rotated herself, glaring into the green and gray eyes of the Lord and she clenched her jaw. Rage filled her up and took control causing her to only see the color red surrounding her. She wasn't a fighter, she was a lover and what she was being forced into wasn't something she was used to.  She needed his comfort, not his cold attitude. "The disrespect." She hissed through her teeth. The feeling of sudden numbness mixed with the adrenaline that managed to keep her upright and the same glowing nerves returned. Something shot through Zuriñe before she elevated her hands. Electric stream jumped from nerve to nerve inside her arms and it swirled around her fingers just like the last incident. She felt powerful. More powerful than she ever felt in her life and then a bright flash followed together with an engine's growl sound.

"Heis?"

Zuriñe's legs gave out and she sank through her knees. Heisenberg immediately reacted and rushed to her side, almost slipping over the smooth concrete floor.

"Hey.... sweetheart.... hey!" His rough hands ran through her wavy thick white hair while he embraced her tightly, both sitting on the floor. "You'll be fine. Try to keep breathing, okay?"

"I'm-.... I'm s.... sorry." She stumbled over her words as her body continued to tremble in the man's arms, also afraid that she had hurt the man.