Chapter-8

CONTINUE......

SHI-JIN

I was looking at her only when suddenly she looked at me and then we both looked away. I then, started doing my homework. But my freaking mind is thinking of that girl only. But  I somehow managed to concentrate on my work.

I was writing and suddenly a thing bumped into my leg. I looked downed and that thing was a pen but it wasn't mine, it had some wierd design on it like stars and all. Then a thought hits me is it that girl's pen. I bend down and picked it from the ground, then I looked up to see that was also trying to pick it but I think I made it before her. I looked at her and handed the pen to her.
Here! - I said moving the pen forward towards her.

She quickly grabbed (actually snatched) the pen from my hand and moved towards her seat (huh.. not even a thankyou; I thought) but in the middle she stopped,
Khamsahmnida - she said without actually looking at me.

I am Shijin - I don't know why but I introduced myself to her and brought my hand forward for a handshake.
But to my surprise she ignored the handshake. How can she? I mean really? Other girls request for it but she rejected it. It's not like that I like attention and I'm known for my arrogance towards people.

I know - she said bringing me out of my thoughts.

How ? - I asked surprisingly.

You're quite famous in this school plus Mr Adam also took your name a while ago while introducing you to Ms Lisa - she answered in a low voice.

Oh.. yeah, - I said.

She then again moved towards her seat. But I again asked a question.

What's your name ? - I asked but when I realised I mentally cursed myself to ask her name.

Shenyue... I am shenyue - she answered in a low voice and I nodded.

She took her seat and I also took mine.
After completing my work I looked at my wristwatch and 20 minutes were still left for detention to over. And I looked at that girl, she was sleeping worry free and a smile on her face.but she had told Ms Lisa that she was doing homework. Then I thought that probably she was also done with her work as she doesn't seemed like those students who aren't serious about their studies.

After some time, the door opened and Ms. Lisa walked in, I looked at that shenyue girl and she was already awake I think to show the teacher that she was doing her homework.

Your detention is over - said Ms Lisa.

Then, I saw that shenyue quickly went towards Ms Lisa.
Khamsahmnida - she said bowing and walked out of the class.

I also grabbed my bag and went Ms Lisa.

Khamsahmnida - I said and walked out. I looked around but she was no- where to be seen. She indeed is very fast - I mumbled and walked to my home.

SHENYUE

After coming out from the class, I quickly ran out of the school. I don't why but I was hell nervous there infront of him. Then I saw a shop, I bought my favourite Cadbury 'dairy milk' from there and ate it.

I was now at my home. But it didn't feel like one as my parents were not here. I went into my room and pushed myself on the bed and I don't know when I fell asleep.

I was waken up by the ringing of my phone, I looked at the caller ID and it mom yay!!!

Yobasheyo (hello) - I answered the call.

Shenyue - mom replied in a low voice.

What happened mom? - I asked worriedly.

Nothing... It's just that we can't come this week your halmeoni stopped us for a week as her health is still not good - she said.

Oh... It's alright. Bye and Take care - I said softly stopping myself from crying.

Bye and take care of yourself kid and if you'll feel alone then ask Hyejin and Aesook to come to you, arraseo? - she said worriedly.

Ne - I wispered but audible enough for her.

Bye - I said and hung up.

I then cried missing my parents. It was first time I'm alone without my parents. I miss them too much.....

After crying hard, I glanced at the clock and it was already 7 in the evening. OMG! I slept so much. I wonder if I'll be able to sleep at night. Suddenly my stomach made a sound as I was really hungry. I ate some ramen (as it is the only thing I can cook). And then I saw that zookeeper movie was on air on some channel it's an english movie and I'm quite good in english so, I watch english movies and listen to english songs. Coming back on the topic 'zookeeper' it's really funny movie and I love it. I have watched it before but no matter how many times I watch it, it never fails to make me laugh hard. And I needed it so badly as cried very much a while ago. Now, I'm feeling very light.

I put an alarm for 7 'o'  clock just in case if I fail to wake and for now I really don't want any detention so, I better be prepared. I was now lying on bed thinking about today. Today indeed was a very wierd day. I met Shijin... And to my surprise he talked with me plus I was hell nervous around him and one thing that I found wierd was that as far as I know he doesn't really talk to people more as he is known for his arrogant nature  but leave it I don't wanna think about this anymore....

Then a sudden thought stroke my mind is whether I should tell Aesook and Hyejin that I met Shijin. No! I won't especially to Aesook she always try to make me meet fab-4 especially Shijin, I don't why. But I doubt myself as I can't keep any secret from them so....

Hey, lovely readers!

So, how was it ? Did you liked it?

Wait for the next chapter to find out what will happen next...

Which part of the chapter did you liked the most?

By the way, in the next chapter you'll get to know shenyue more, like about her favorite color, her favorite thing and much more....

Don't forget to like, comment and keep reading and supporting....