Drink then Move on

As B/N wakes up, he heard screaming, it was his brothers screams so he checked it out immediately.

He finally noticed the truth, he was cheated, this made him pissed despite being on the angel side.

He decided to call the only people that know on what to do when he's depressed, mom and dad.

B/N:Hi mom

Mom:hi sweetie, what happened, normally you wouldn't call?

B/N:there's some bad news.

Mom: well what is it?

B/N:he's depressed again.

Mom:alright, I'll talk about how dropping food could be recovered-

B/N:No mom it's more serious.

Mom:ok, if that's the case, then we're going to talk about this at dinner.

B/N:bye mom.

Mom:bye son.

Now that he has called mom he decided to call dad.

B/N:Dad-

Dad:I know everything, just like your mom, we're going to talk about this at dinner, no more questions good, ok bye.

He hunged up

B/N then was so busy calling his parents that he was gone, he just gets more visibly concerned. And paranoid.

Sona eventually sees this, and knows that her boyfriend is pressured, what she didn't know is his side until this happened.

Sona:Hey darling, you look like your pressured, what's the problem?

B/N:It's not about me Sona my love, it's about my bro.

Sona:Y/N, is he dumped?

B/N:Worse, he discovered that rias was cheating.

Sona was shocked to hear that, angry but calmed down, she decided to do something about it, well kinda.

Sona:Dear, the date can wait, you should find him first.

B/N:Are you sure about this?

Sona:Don't worry, just go, your brotherly bond is the most important thing to you besides me right?

B/N:well yes.

Sona:Then just go and help him out.

B/N:Your the best, bye Sona.

Then he left waving goodbye trying to find Y/N.

Y/N on the other hand is drinking alot of brewmeister snake venom.

He kept on ordering and ordering causing everyone to be shocked that he isn't drunk yet.

He got drunk on the 50th jug, now wasted, he goes to an alley, crying and punching walls, he eventually finds a thug but in his eyes it was the whore Rias, he has gotten so drunk that he sees rias everywhere.

Y/N:WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!!!

Thug:Huh?

He grabs the thug and throws him to a road, causing cars to run him over and cause a collision.

The sirens startled him, making him run to a nearby garden.

He sees rias making out with Issei while in reality it's a couple just having dinner.

Y/N:Rias....

Male:Uhh, dear someone's looking at you?

Female:What are you talki-