Chapter 12

Karl's POV

By the end I'm in shock..I learned so much about Alex. I learned that his dad left when he was young, his mom abandoned him at the grocery store, his dad new dad, corpse adopted him and later on dated Sykkuno making him another dad to him, he moved here because of bullying from his toxic ex boyfriend and teacher. And now he is here. And he let me in on one of his biggest secrets, that he is a little.

Not even his dads know. I feel honored. My mom calls me so I step outside the room. "Hey mom what's up."

"Hey honey. I need you to come home it's almost dinner time." She says.

"Okay. I'll be home soon. Bye mom." I say and hang up. I go back into Alex's room and pull him into my lap.

"Hey buddy. I need to go home..do you think you can be big for me..?" I ask. I don't want him to be small with no one here to watch over him.

"Nu uh. I nu wike big Alex..his head ish scawy sometimes.." I sigh. I don't want him to be alone..I can't do that to him.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house? You can be little all you want there." I see fear cross his face and ha pulls his paci from his mouth.

"I..I um..I think I'll stay here.." he whispers. I just nod.

"Okay Alex..I'll see you soon." I say before leaving.

Alex's POV

I will admit..I'm a little anxious about going to Karl's house so that's why I said no. I'm just going to play GTA to stay big. I place my blankie, paci and bottle back in my littlespace box. I go to my room and place the box at the bottom of my closet.

Quickly I turn on my pc and open GTAV. I decide to call Whippy in game so I dial him.

"Hey Dundee." I say just above a whisper.

"Oh hey little one! What's up?"

"Nothing really..I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out..you don't have to say yes.." I mumble scared to annoy him.

"Yeah of course. Just ping me. 716."

I ping him and we hang up. He pulls up a few minutes later.

"What's up Alex??"

"Nothin Dundee.."

"Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Yea I'm fine..I just need to see Riley.." I explain starting to feel small. I told Karl I would be big...Riley knows about me being a little. I don't know how she does..

"Okay. Can we go to the store first?" He asks again.

"Yes.."

Dundee pulls into a parking lot and I wait in the car. Some guys in yellow bandannas order me to get out of the car with guns drawn. I make my character get out of the vehicle and they kidnap me. I wish I never logged on today..

—————————

Sorry I haven't been feeling myself..I threw this together. Enjoy.

-Andy💕