🎮 chapt. 5 🎮

your pov:

it had been 2 weeks since the first fnaf stream and since then you would usually join kenma every so often and stream your progress on the game you guys were making or youd play some sort of game that he either had to teach to you or play with you.

overall you and kenma were becoming really good friends. you were kind of happy your teacher paired you guys together. speaking of, you were currently sitting in between akaashi and kenma, akaashis partner was next to him. the teacher was doing a brief lesson on a new software that helped with coding.

however this was childs play to you and kenma. you see you and kenma were both over achievers when it came to things you guys were truly invested in. kenma, genuinely enjoyed coding and making games. he had even made some sort of 8-bit game not long ago (making you play it on one of his streams). and he had a whole fan base that wanted to play the game you guys were making.

then there was you. alot of people would see you as lazy but you were a determined person to say the least. you were definitely going to finish this and make it look as good as possible. you weren't really paying attention and instead working on the last character model you had to do before you could start making cutscenes.

two weeks ago when the teacher had checked in on your guys' progress he was shocked to see that you guys had some character models and a base for a first person game. kenma had even had a plan for what he wanted.

you and kenma had talked about how to make the game more interesting for people to play. and when you figured something out you guys were estatic. but of course im not telling you about it yet.

"hey y/n"

"yea kenma?"

"you wanna hang out after classes?"

"like streaming?"

"no like... just hanging out without filming.."

"yea of course! i love hanging out with you!" you smiled at kenma and he had a small smile.

"so what do you plan on doing?"

"i dont know maybe hang out and walk around town"

"that sounds like fun.. oh i know a place we can go to.. its kind of spooky and i go there when i need a distraction."

"let me take you to dinner first before you take me out.." you giggled and he smiled at you.

"you want me to take you out on a date or with a sniper rifle?"

"surprise me" the bell rung and you guys started packing to make it to your next class.

"well i definitely dont plan on taking you out with a rifle. your simps would come after me"

"true, but ill see you at lunch yea?"

"definitely bye kenma"

"bye y/n, bye akaashi." akaashi waved and then turned to you.

"so you wanna take him on a date." you choked on the monster you were taking a drink of.

"w-well *cough cough* i mean yea i dont wanna kill him.." akaashi laughed and bokuto made his way over.

"AGAASHII YOUR LAUGH IS SO PRECIOUS!!" akaashi's face turned red and you smiled at the cute interaction.

"hey akaashi.."

"yes l/n-san?"

"invite me to your guys' wedding." bokuto smiled and akaashi started choking on air.

"DEFINITELY!"

"bokuto-san quiet down.. and i doubt youd marry me.."

"well why not? you're absolutely perfect and i love you so much and i love your laugh and how nice you are and how understanding you can be and i wanna be with you forever and have kids and-" you smiled at the couple while akaashi looked like he was going to cry.