🎮 chapt. 12 🎮

your pov:

three days later and you and kenma were on your way to the tattoo parlor, that also did piercings, to get your daith done. you were getting a septum to. kenma was interested and so was his fans, who asked for it to be filmed and you agreed, and as promised he came with you. you decided to get a tattoo done today and another next week.

kenma and you decided to film your tattoos as well, him more so for a longer video, and you to have your first tattoos documented. you were excited but also really nervous. how bad could it be though.

bad. it hurt like hell. you had held kenmas hand almost the entire time.

"fuck fuck fuck shit fuck holy hell goddamn-"

"if you keep cussing i wont be able to use any of the footage"

"then distract me instead of laughing."

"you know you're doing pretty well for a first time and especially on the ribcage, if that makes you feel better" the tatooer, who you found out was named shota, was super nice this whole time.

"thank you, you might even become my favorite person" you giggled and kenma pouted

"i guess you dont want to hold my hand then.."

"of course i do you big baby!"

"you're the one whos cursing under her breath every .5 seconds."

"you try getting a tattoo"

"maybe i will"

"get it on your foot"

"thats a painful spot"

"ssssssh shota he doesnt need to know"

"maybe ill get a small one on my foot maybe on my wrist"

"finger tats are cool"

"ssssh n/n"

you stayed quiet for the most part, talking every so often when you needed a distraction until eventually your tattoo was done.

"wow that looks really good"

"it suits your personality well"

"ssssh ken ken" kenma rolled his eyes while you giggled.

"should i post it on insta?"

"definitely but remember you have to get your piercings done"

"oh shit yea!"

"if you dont mind do you think i could get my intern to do them? hes done a septum plenty of times but people dont really get their daith done." you looked at shota and blinked.

"its not a problem" you smiled and he nodded leaving the room to presumably get his intern.

"so kenma you really gonna get a tattoo?"

"maybe, you wanna get a finger tat with me?"

"definitely"

"then lets do that next time."

"totally!"

the tattoo guy eventual came back and taking one look at the intern you were surprised to see someone who you knew.

"kenma! y/n! hey"

"hey terushima!" you smiled at him and he smiled back, him and kenma waved to eachother and shota looked confused.

"you know them?"

"yea they're friends with one of my friends. anyways, you wanted a septum and a daith?"