°62

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

"signing to Chelsea"

Marina smirked.

It was a hard decision.

probably the hardest one I've ever made in my career

There were so many pros and cons of me leaving thus in the end I did eenie meenie miney mo, and mo was Chelsea.

"well then, it was a pleasure having you at the club" Gavin said sticking his hand out.

"the pleasure was all mines. honestly thank you for everything" I smiled shaking it.

I sat back down and stared at Ferran.

"well let's get this over with shall we" he said putting on his glasses.

I nodded.

"first, as you know we bought you for 20 million and so far we've paid you 15 out of the 20, therefore we're obligated to pay the remaining 5 upfront once Chelsea's buys out the contract" he said turning to Marina.

She pulled out some documents from her briefcase.

"signed and stamped all by Mr. Abramovich" she said sliding them to him.

I opened the bottle of water in front of me and started drinking it.

"the buy out fee is 7 million" Gavin said looking at her.

She nodded.

"on top of the 5 million owed, you have to add on my bonuses from the full 2 years" I said.

Ferran smirked looking up at me.

When you sign to a club your are obligated to get bonuses from the club for things like scoring goals or simply from just showing up.

"2 Champions League trophies, 2 Super League trophies, that is 3 million"

I nodded.

"Zahra did you agree to any clauses when you signed?" Marina asked.

I tilted my head to the side.

"like say if they were to sign a new player or renews a contract of an existing player on a higher wage than you, your wage would automatically increase to match the highest earner. it's called the match highest earner clause"

"yeah I don't think we agreed to that, but they haven't signed anyone nor raised anyone's wages over my owns"

She nodded.

"adding on your goal bonus, we owe you 11 million" Gavin said looking up.

I nodded.

"juicing the club for every single penny huh?" Ferran mumbled.

"says the same big mouth who persuaded me with all these extras" I winked.

"on Tuesday you'll fly back London to sign your contract at Stamford Bridge" Marina said.