°29

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

We've been in Monaco for a day already.

When we woke up this morning I was in the mood for a run so that's what we're doing right now.

running

"you're so slow" I said with my hands on my hips.

He was still at the bottom of the hill.

"you're a footballer for christs sake" he said trying to catch his breath.

I shook my head.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the rest of the way. Once we reached the top we stared down at the harbor.

I smiled.

beautiful

After taking a few pictures we headed back to the apartment.

I kicked my shoes off and tossed my mask in the trash. As I washed my hands he wrapped his arms around me.

I spun around and wet him.

"you better run" he said wiping off his face.

"or what?" I smirked.

He chuckled then started chasing me. I screamed as I ran all over the place.

I jumped over the coffee table and landed on the couch.

I stuck my tongue out at him then got off.

I ran into his room and locked the door.

point Zahra!

As I switched on the AC, I heard a door open. I turned around and saw Daniel standing there smirking.

"h-how'd you get in?"

"the closet in the guest room has a door that leads to my own" he said backing me up till I was against the wall.

I gulped.

"you think it's funny splashing me huh?"

Before I could answer the doorbell rung.

thank the gods

I pushed him off me and we left the room to see who it was at the door.

I stood behind him as he opened it.

To our surprise it was Max with Penelope.

"I know you guys are resting, but can you please watch P while I take Kelly to the hospital? she's gotten worse"

"of course" I said.

He handed her to Daniel and I took the bag from him.

"I owe you guys big time, thank you" he said hugging me.