°89

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

After our quick rendezvous in his drivers room, we walked back out for Q3.

no we did not have sex

He placed a kiss on my shoulder before sending me wink as he walked off to the car.

I went back to my seat and plopped down.

Michael came over with a bottle of water. I thanked him and chugged it down.

The cars rolled out for the last Q3.

They have 12 minutes to battle each other for the top 10.

let's go

1:53pm

Lewis was flying I tell you.

flying!

I don't know what was fueling him but heck was it working. He was leading ahead of Max by some point of a second.

Sainz reached the end of the middle sector placing first with 1:27.638, but it wasn't for long as Checo passed him with 1:26.844.

Vettel moved up into second with 1:27.276. Only to be pushed down my both Charles and Daniel.

I did a silent cheer as Daniel went second fastest with 6 minutes left to go.

Lando moved into second pushing Daniel to 3rd and Bottas into first. Lewis then finished again with the fastest lap time passing his teammate.

Verstappen right behind him finished and came in second with Valterri in third.

Lando and Daniel were 5th and 6th.

yes!

2:00pm

George finished the last corner pushing himself into 7th ahead of the two Ferrari's.

I clapped.

The last 60 seconds were the hardest to watch.

I bit my lip watching Lewis.

He was on softs, it looked like he had some damage and to top it off Max was still on his ass.

He went a little wide through Luffield. Max was making his way around the loop and onto the Wellington Straight.

"come Lewis!"