°67

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

𝚣𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚊

I smiled as I pulled up to the player entrance.

"just drive straight down and make a left and you'll be right at the lot" the guard said.

I nodded.

I saw Steve at the entrance. I parked and grabbed my bag. They had cameras filming me as I walked to the entrance.

"how are you this morning?" He asked.

"very well thank you and you?"

"excited to have such a player like you joining our club" he smiled.

I chuckled following him into the building.

I have to do my cardiac assessment first.

"good morning, my names Dr. Vanderwall"

I shook her hand and followed her into the examination room.

I sat down and waited for her to explain everything.

"so we're going to do a ACG and an ultrasound of your heart, okay?"

"yup" I smiled.

"theres a sports bra over there, change then call me back in when you're ready" she smiled.

I nodded and watched her walk out.

I pulled off my hoodie and changed out of my bra.

Once I had it on, I called her back in.

I laid down on the bed and she started placing little censors on my chest and stomach before turning to the computer.

"lay down on your side and put one hand underneath your head and one on your side"

I nodded and did what she told me to do.

"are you comfortable?" She asked.

"yeah, I'm fine"

She turnt off the lights and turnt on the machine.

My heartbeat then started being projected around the room. After a few minutes, she stopped the machine and turned back on the lights.

"looking good doc?" I asked.

"looking good, now time for the ACG"

She then started placing more censors but this time all around my body.

She stuck two on each of my ankles. Two over my breasts, one on my wrist and the rest all over my stomach.

"okay you know the drill, no moving because you'll throw off the data"

I nodded then tried to stay as still as I could.

After 5 minutes, the test was done.

As we waited for the results to print she started doing the basic things. Testing my blood pressure, getting my pulse and feeling around my abdomen.