Chapter 15

For obvious reasons, it was difficult but not impossible to strengthen my relationship with Billie during these past days. It was something peculiar but completely pure that was beginning to germinate between us, without fear or prejudice involved. I was locked up but I never felt so free.

Billie proposed to me about two weeks ago to learn to cook, and it was a great idea, because we both agreed that we survived with our cooking skills but we had to expand them. So every Friday, she would bring the ingredients and we would prepare something special.

Last week we cooked a cake that was a lot of disaster, despite that, we had a lot of fun cleaning because we ended up having a water fight in the kitchen, it all started when she was washing the dishes and she splashed water on me.

This time it would be a bit quieter, we were going to cook a pizza. Yes, very cliché. Yes, very uncreative. It wasn't when I went months without eating anything because I had no need for it, but the cravings were just as frequent as before, and I was craving with all my soul at least one piece of pizza.

She arrived with the ingredients at seven at night, and while we listened to music, we couldn't stop laughing at our failed attempts to even make the dough, but we succeeded after all.

"Can you do the honors, mademoiselle?" Billie asked me with a terrible French accent.

"But pizza is Italian, silly!" I giggled.

She laughed out loud.

"Well, do the honors, belíssima." She repeated with a much better Italian accent.

Wow, I was really sure that she was capable of driving me crazy with even the simplest things.

"Mmm, that sounded hot." I exclaimed, taking the first bite of our creation.

I never believed that a piece of pizza would make me feel happier than earning a million dollars. Also, it was homemade pizza by Billie and I, who had a great time trying to make it the best we could. And it was fucking delicious.

"I feel like my mouth had an orgasm." I formulated after a moment of having savored the artwork we had created.

Billie widened her eyes, which made me laugh for probably the thousandth time that night.

"Let me check it out." She said, and it was her turn to take a bite out of the slice. "Oh shit... you're right!" She exclaimed with her eyes closed.

The pizza was big enough that at least the people we liked around the house had enough of it.

I appreciated the fact that everyone decided to give us a little privacy for us to have charity time together.

We poured ourselves a glass of wine after washing the dishes. Even though it was something very simple, I would cherish that moment forever.

Why? Because that was the happiest moment of my afterlife.

Sorry for not having posted for a while but I've been feeling a little down and don't wanna give ya'll bland shitty chapters, it's not what you deserve.

But I feel better today. Thanks for the patience. 💕