Chapter 361- 365

Chapter 461 Fight

Fate was still a considerably balanced game. In a situation where the difference in levels and equipment between players were not great, even a top tier player would have trouble taking on multiple opponents alone. But everything has an exception.

Top tier players were at the top of the food chain not only because of their mechanical skills, equipment, level, but also because of things like luck.

Luck was something that was very powerful in Fate. Just like how some could win hundreds of millions from a lottery and change his or her life forever, while many others could not.

The trio were exactly like that. Their luck that other players did not possess was also a factor that gave them a considerable advantage other than their mechanical skills, the efforts they put into the game, as well as their equipment and level.

The players on the third floor of the cathedral were between lvl60 to lvl65, and there were a dozen monster spawn locations with a high spawn rate. This made it a highly contested leveling area for members of the major guilds.

But a leveling party was usually not organized by the officers of a guild, and was instead led by the leaders of each of their squadrons. And these squadrons would usually not cut off the remainder of the players from the spawn locations as a tacit understanding between players.

After all, there was still a large number of solo players in the game, and the major guilds were reluctant in incurring their wrath. They might not be able to take the guilds on in a fight, but they could still easily harass members of the major guilds.

It was very rare for a guild to act like Golden Era, and clear out an entire leveling player. Ye Ci knew not if it was an order from Breeze. And if it was indeed an order from the leader of Golden Era, then the only thing that Ye Ci could say was that Breeze was an idiot.

Despite their lack of interaction, Ye Ci could tell from the few times they met that Breeze was someone who was highly ambitious, but was also capable of keeping a low profile.

It was not easy for Golden Era to take up all the spots with only sixty of their players, but it was also a sign that these players were very skillful.

And the players soon proved Ye Ci correct. They were able to work flawlessly with one another in their battle against the trio. Despite their best attempts to take out the Priests, Clerics, or any other healers among the Golden Era players, they did not succeed.

"That black robed Cleric in their party is good." said Spotless Autumn when he dodged yet another attack. He gulped down a bottle of Haste Potion, and cast a large area Water type spell to slow down his opponents.

Players would normally be panicking when they were outnumbered in a PVP fight. And even if they were able to calm their nerves, they would never have the time to chat with each other in the party channel.

The same thing could not be said for the trio, who were casually chatting as the battle raged on.

"Yup. I think he has equipment that buffs his movement speed and evasion. Even I'm having some difficulties in taking him out." Ye Ci nodded. She had attempted to kill the Cleric, but he was able to dodge her arrows and hide himself behind the Warriors or Paladins in his party.

"And his healing is good. We must take him out first or the fight will be hard for us." Fleeting Time explained the situation calmly. A rough estimate placed the Cleric's level at lvl64. He was certainly one of the higher level players in the party.

The Cleric had survived multiple attacks on him, and he was able to escape death on multiple occasions by dodging incoming attacks and was even able to save several other players in his party form the brink of death.