Sugawara<3ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

hi author here, yes im aware on how bland my writing it is, i only wrote this to 1. see how noice my abilities r 2. reread this at night to fill the empty void in my heart and 3. to see if i can find oTEHR lonely/horneyHEE peeps.

ENJoY~

Sugawara my beloved ( '・・)ノ(._.')

"Suga, your package is on the desk, don't forget to take it home."

The silver haired male yelled out a response against the uneven sounds in the room, his cowlicks bouncing as he peeped out of his square around a colleague.

After a series of quick taps on his keyboard, he got up, slightly arching his back and inhaling sharply, before letting it all out and slumping, exhaustion creeping in.

He padded slowly across the room, hands tangling in his white-silvery locks, ignoring the sight of various suited men doing their work as they were supposed to.

Sugawara was an editor at quite a fairly generous company and he took his job seriously, attending to deadlines carefully and maintaining the austere flow of things in his office.

But he wasn't particularly interested in this field of work. Regardless.

Grabbing the stack of papers from the dark mahogany desk, he walked back, before looking up, his heavy eyes now wide open.

He stilled, lips parting.

Without sparing another moment he walked away from the room, dodging every limb and body in his way, maneuvering through the little crowd in his attempts to find you, already feeling the previous lethargy fleeing from his system.

He popped out into a little clearing, at the entrance of the big room, his wide hazel-grey eyes searching for you frantically.

"Looking for someone?" Sugawara had been chewing on his lip before he jumped, the voice in his ear so sudden he squeaked a little.

But his expression softened and he laughed a little, all muscles relaxed once he caught sight of your sly expression.

"Shouldn't you be working?"

"Yes, ma'am." He bowed a little, trying to contain his smile - and so were you. You wouldn't confess even to yourself, that you stepped out of your office out of exhaustion rather than the need to spot that silver tuft upon a certain someone.

Surely that wasn't your reason. You bit down a grin at the sight of him.

Sugawara's hands were folded at the back, much like a little kid as he slightly toyed with his foot in position.

"Get back to work, Koshi."

"Yea- Wait."

You turned back, surprised and questioned him.

"Uh, I wanna, um-" His eyes flickered and distress quickly clouded his composure.

Figuring what the flustered mess in front of you wanted to propose, you grabbed his arm and quickly walked off, rounding the little corridor before pulling him aside into a little nook, formed by towering walls on every side, leaving you in a tucked dark pocket.

Then you pulled him, brushing your lips against his, not fully initiating the kiss, but suggesting the idea, tempting.

It was fun playing with Sugawara, you never expected your old high school friend to be working a division under you in a few years. The first sight of his wide hazel eyes had caused you both to go into an anxious role-play.

Neither bothered engaging in conversations unless prompted to. Always too shy, too hesitant.

Sugawara softly gasped, eyes wide. Before he leaned in, cupping your face and angling himself to deepen the kiss.

He let out a satisfactory sigh and you parted your lips to allow the taller male to take full responsibility.

Sugawara was kind and social, he was unimaginably sweet and pretty too, and that was why you hesitated to take up his offer for a date. Unsure if he was playing or if he was genuinely interested.

Safe to say there were so many misunderstandings along the line, but right now, at this moment, it all made it seem worth it.

Your moan spiked his shaky breathing, grip tight on each other and refusing any space between your bodies. The kiss turned hot, breathless and eventually you both pulled away for air, a small string of saliva connecting your last passion.

His cheeks were flushed and full, eyes dilated so the gold peeked underneath a depthless pit that bored into yours and hair messed up already, and you didn't need a mirror to tell if you were any different.

"You.... really should get back to work...."

"Maybe..." Sugawara mused, before entwining his hand in yours, "Maybe not."

The mischievous glimmer in his eyes was something you've never seen before, but before you can question his intention, his soft lips found yours and were forcing them to his rhythm, suggesting, drawing out a response.

He was dangerous, you thought. Sugawara was as demonic as he appeared angelic.

---

Suga was the first chrcter i fell in love with lolol, maybe it was he silver hair idk, he's just a sweet boiii and i cant believe i tunred him into tHis-

also, namjoonie do be doing things to my kokoro😳✋🏽