Iwaizumi( •̀ ω •́ )✧

If u havent read Gusari's HQ doujinishis what r u doing with your life??-

---

Iwa chan-samma~~~(o′┏▽┓`o) 

Chiba at night was a feeling to cherish, when the chillness of the weather is at peak and every living creature lives in unison, breathes at the same time relives the euphoria together, be it with family warm and safe or with booze sharp and stale.

Even the violet streaked sky looked softly surreal at this hour as if meant for everyone that looked at it, majestic - really, moving here for college was the best decision you'd ever made.

You walked along the street, a familiar pavement that you knew would lead you to a small bar to your right. Already the smell of expensive liquor and cigars called for you.

Relaxing once in a while was allowed and tonight you didn't mind having a bit of fun- or too much?

The bar was bathed in a black-orange glow, the low lights shining off of every liquor bottle around the heart, and the burnt umber wallpaper and furniture caused a smile up your face.

The oddity you found in the room was the male in front of you, on a barstool head bowed as completely engrossed in whatever he was drinking.

You walked forward, every step providing a clearer view of the man and just from his side profile you could tell he was the definition of sexy. The gold lights highlighting his sharp bone structure, the slight clench of his jaw exaggerating the sharpness of his jawline and the intense look in his eyes overpowering the shadows cast by his thick lashes. You gulped, slightly wringing your hands before sliding into a bar stool next to him, waiting to be attended to.

As soon as you sat down, his head slightly turned and he eyed you heavily, the smirk on his face growing.

"Never thought I'd see you here, baby." His voice was low and rough, and you internally screamed. But your face carried no trace of emotion.

"Hajime-kun, you know I come here every Thursday."

He audibly winced, a smile never leaving, "Really? Damn, if I knew I would've, you know...."

You looked in his direction and two intense eyes preyed on you, "Been more careful."

After what seemed like forever, you broke his gaze and ordered a drink, not bothering to still your tapping foot until you felt the burn of the liquor against your throat.

Only then did you sigh and relax.

"Cheers..." The man next to you slurred.

Iwaizumi had been your friend for a very long time, you knew he existed and vice versa - although you weren't as close to him like Oikawa and Matsukawa were, there was still a certain unspeakable union between you that constantly radiated.

Like if he was in a room full of people he'd met for the first time, the sight of you among them would immediately put him at ease, but he wouldn't approach you, he wouldn't directly acknowledge you.

But now was a different story; he was intoxicated and running on his feelings. Knowing him, you figure he ordered at least six rounds to get that messed up.

After downing your third drink while occasionally slapping his hand that would slowly travel up your thigh while trying to turn down his worse-to-worst pick up lines you paid for your drinks and his combined and jumped off the stool, fighting the dizziness.

Iwaizumi's face was red and gleeful, his white shirt looked a bit too fit and his forearms were graciously exposed, his black pants fit to wrap around his legs, as if testing it's dexterity.

Super... hot.

"No no c'mon, I should pay, I'm gentles..... woman, not you-"

"Yeah yeah..." You cut him off and helped him dodder out of the bar.

You were equally intoxicated, and so you found it miraculous that you were both able to walk to his apartment without falling on the streets three times in a row.

The smell of his musky interior was alien and familiar, a smell that could only be described at Iwaizumi, but you wouldn't be too familiar with it.

You sighed, feeling your eyes droop as you welcomed the ambiance, but not before you felt a small pressure on your cheek.

Your eyes flew open as you noticed Iwaizumi leaning on you, his cheek pressed against yours and his hands heavily on your waist,

Ignoring the loud thumps of your heart, you tried to push him away, but he pulled back only to bore his dark eyes into yours.

'Hey..." you whispered, his voice soft, "Can I kiss you?"

Feeling everything come to a screeching halt, the alcohol in your system temporarily took leave as you struggled to register his words.

"Um... yeah?"

What?

What you felt after that was pure bliss. Iwaizumi's mouth was hot and hard against yours, he waited no longer to fully hold you, fill you with passion and lure from you emotions you never felt before - as if he'd been waiting his whole life for your answer.

His groans were mixed with your small moans, his kisses only getting better and better, distracting you from the fact that he had you against the wall, his strong forearms on either side of you.

This is a mistake, he's drunk...

This was everything you wanted, this passion, this feeling of being felt.

Feeling your heart in your throat, you flailed for rational reasoning amongst the spur of chaotic emotions Iwaizumi drew from you.

"Haji... me." Slurring his name only names it worse, as if his animalistic senses kicked it, his next chain of actions spiked a bit of fear within you.

Both your hands were held tightly by one of his against the wall behind you and his forehead felt too hot against yours, once again, he made your heart flip.

"Can I... touch you?"

You already did-

"Um, Haji- Hajime," you started, unable to breathe, "Maybe we should do this when you're sober."

"But I am sober...." His tongues found yours in the midst of the passion. Really, how was he able to do all this? you found coordination and thinking hard enough already...

Calloused arms roamed your waist, rubbing at your soft spots and inducing a warmth in your core, the deep groan reverberated into your chest, pressed firmly against his.

Every time his hands inched closer and closer, the faster you felt yourself slip.

The pain in Iwaizumi's face was clear as day; he was holding back. Kissing him deeply pushed you into a whirlwind of crazy feelings - most of them capsuled in lust and desire.

Well, it's gonna be a long night, you thought, seeing a little peek of light through his window as he shifted to remove his shirt.

------

I suck at this.

I acc suck at this. I'll never be able to write decent smut without feeling terrible sjhdfg

anyone down for cudles?