CHAPTER-3

Next day Neelam ji decided to visit her NGO named 'SUKOON' to spend some time with those ladies and kids.

On other side Sana and Sahana also went there as it was Sunday. They visit their atleast twice in a month. They always take lots of gifts for those children and basic necessities for ladies.

Sana being her bubbly self started playing with those kids and she is their favourite naazi.

Sahana shaked her head at her childishness and distributed all the things.
When Neelam ji reached, she saw the kids being all happy running here and there and the ladies were sitting at a corner with few things in their hand.
She went and asked about the same and there she got to know about 2 girls who comes there and they have given those things.
She was curious to know about them as it's also a matter of the safety and she being extra careful thought to get all the details.

One of the lady informed that they are already present there and they must be at dinner place.

She went towards that area and there she saw two beautiful girls arranging lots of dishes with beautiful smile adorning their faces.

Sahana saw her went to greet as she knows about Neelam ji.

Sahana: Hello aunty, myself Sahana. Nice to meet you. I know u don't know us but I know you.
I mean I came to know about you from this place only.

Neelam ji smiled and greeted her. They were talking comfortably with each other about the NGO, what she do and all when Sana came to call her sister and there she saw the lady. She have never known about her because usko khud ke baare mei hi pata nahi hota to dusro k bare mei kaha se jane 😒.

Sana: Hi aunty, aap kon, myself Sana, sorry Dr. Shehnaaz.
She looked at Sana and greeted her as well with beautiful smile.
Soon they talked about few more things and decided to do the lunch together with all of them.

After spending 2 hour with them they decided to go back home.

Neelam ji was happy that their is somebody who looks after the NGO like the way she do.

Reaching home she saw her two son sitting in the Hall watching news, sorry one watching and other one whining to get the remote to watch cartoon.

Shaking her head she sat there gaining their attention.

Kya baat hai ma khush lag rahi ho? Asked Rishabh.

Kyu baki din dukhi rahti hu? She countered back raising her eyebrows.

R e nei mom uska wo matlab nhi tha, he meant kuch hua kya because You are looking more happy. Sidharth asked politely.

Ha pata hai aaj NGO mei do larki aayi thi jo bilkul apnepan se unka khayal rakhti hai. Khushi huyi dekh kar ki aajkal aise log hai jo dusro k liye wakt nikalte hai.
She said with her lips curled upward.
She told them abt them and the name Shehnaaz caught his attention.
He thought if she is talking about the same girl or not but then shrugged as there can be other girls with same name as well.

AFTER 1 month:
Everything was normal in all these days except for the fact that Sidharth's eyes have never fail to look at the bus stand to get a glimpse of her. But due to their difference of timing he didn't got a single glimpse.
But one thing was clear in his mind that in his 30yr of life he was behaving like this for the 1st time. His heart beat a little fast even with her thoughts, his lips curl up just by looking at the stand. But the feeling is unnamed till now.

Today is another Sunday but from the morning Neelam ji was not feeling well so she asked Sidharth and Rishabh to go and give the necessities.

They both reached and found only ladies are gossiping. He look around to see those mischievous kid but the place is unusually quiet.
He asked about the same to one women who told him about a girl who is playing with them in the backyard.
At first he decided to let it be but then he thought to go and check himself.
He reached at the backyard and heard no. Of giggles and laughing sound.
He looked at his back and his breath hitched with the most beautiful view which his eyes we're craving for so long.
There a girl in a dark red salwar was playing with the kids.

She was wet because they are playing with the water pipe. All the children are wet as well. But Sidharth's eyes are fixed at her back.
His heart knows she is the same girl, oh how can he forget her back view when he have literally her entire form craved in his heart.
In that moment he knew that he have fallen madly in love with this girl.
Strange it is, but that's what love is. It can knock the door of your heart at any time, any moment and that's what happened exactly.
Sidharth Raichand is tamed by this little petite girl.

Sana was playing, running when her foot got unbalanced due to wet mud and she was about to fall when two arms wrapped around her waist and she with the fear hold the shirt in a tight fist.
Everything frozed and seemed blur for two person. For Sidharth it is the most serene face, with eyes squinted close, little lines formed on her forehead out of fear, her tiny hand holding his shirt in a fist and those parted soft pink lips.

Whereas for Shehnaaz it was nothing lesser than that.
She felt most secure and safe in fraction of second, her eyes are closed but still she felt she can reside in those arms forever.May be she felt like this because she had never been this close to any male species.

Slowly she opened her eyes and it landed on the most handsome face she have ever seen.
Those eyes showing worry for her, those arms which tightened around her waist , those perfect M shaped parted lips and chiseled jaw.
She felt tickle in her stomach jo abtak sirf khane ko dekhar hi hua tha use.

They were looking into each other eyes as if they have peeped into each other's soul when..

___________________________________________

Sorry for being overdramatic 😝😝.