Introduction( CHARACTER)

1) SHEHNAAZ SINGH RATHORE:

27+ yr old, famous doctor known as Dr

27+ yr old, famous doctor known as Dr. SSR but her face is unknown for the world because she likes to keep herself as common girl rather than been 24 hrs observed as if someone has fixed CCTV like camera behind.
A total street food lover, travels mostly by public transport watching different people doing different things around her rather than travelling with car..

Shehnaaz- That's enough abt me for now yaar baki character ka batao🙄🙄.

2) SIDHARTH RAICHAND-

30yr old, owner of SR GROUPs

A perfect businessman,rich, mature,and his aura screams dominance and whenever he walks it seems as if he owns the place but he also have anger issues which make people fear him, possessive for his close people and things, having looks like a model, great physique, sharp features, perfect M shaped lips and...

Sidharth- Stop drooling now move ahead😒😒😒

3) NISHA CHAUHAN:

30yr old, doctor by profession. Works in same hospital in which Shehnaaz works,
Best friend, full of life , chirpy , practical ,sassy and protective towards Shehnaaz.

4) RISHABH BEDI :

32yr old Sidharth's brother.His parent died in an accident and since childhood(class 2)he lives in Raichand mansion with them and is like his best friend... Working in Sidharth's office as executive officer.

5) NEELAM RAICHAND :

53 year old Sidharth's mother.
Consider Rishabh as her own son.. Owns NGO.. Elegant, sophisticated, and have kind and helpful nature..

6) RAGHUBIR RAICHAND:

56 year old, Sidharth's father.
He is like a friend of Sidharth..
Most of the time son get attached to mother more but in this case he is little more open with his father than mom.

7) SUDHA SINGH:

50 Year old Shehnaaz's mother..
Housewife, lovely person who always support her daughter.

8) MANISH RATHORE:

54 Year old Shehnaaz's father who is senior police inspector..
Might be thinking of him as rude, strict, angry person right??

Nope he is different with his family.
Love his 2 daughter and wife way too much and this it was his decision to not changer his wife surname and keep both their surname in their daughter name.

PERKS OF BEING OFFICER, HE BELIEVES IN EQUALITY EVERYTIME.

9) SAHANA SINGH RATHORE:

29 yr old, Shehnaaz's elder sister

29 yr old, Shehnaaz's elder sister. She is a designer by profession who have her own brand .
S

he was adopted when she was 3 month old because someone had kept her outside police station just like that.
When her father saw that he instantly felt connected and this he and his wife decided to adopt her.
She is a divorcee. She got married when she was 25 old with the boy she thought she love. After 1 year of their marriage she got to know that the boy was already in a relationship with a girl and he was just using her to get her money. After her divorce she decided that she will never fall in love again ever.

___________________________________________
I have intentionally not added others pic as I don't want to bring any kind of hate or other things for any particular person.
So everyone is free to imagine whoever they want.
More Characters will be added later as per demand of story.

THAT IS IT FOR NOW.