Dinner Dinner Winner Winner

Warning: Erotica and some language not suitable for the young and sensitive.

~~~~

Cherry,a African American female with green eyes and coco brown hair with darker coco toned highlights,lived with her boyfriend Teddy (its a nickname she uses often) in their small little violet colored home.
Teddy was a bit shorter then Cherry and Puerto-Rican,fairly light skinned,and had hazel eyes that tends to change colors.
It was a chilly day but it was fairly warm due to the sun.The air was still chilly though.
Cherry laid on her bed reading a book about some lesbian affairs when Teddy knocked on her door.
"Yes?" Cherry called as she closed her book.
"Can I come in?" Teddy's voice replied on the other side of the door.
Cherry sat up and leaned back against the headboard,"of course.Door's unlocked."
The doorknob turned and the door opened as Teddy entered the room.He walked in wearing an apron.And only an apron.
"Your clothes." Cherry said with a small smirk on her face.
"I made dinner." he said as he stood in front of her.
"But where's the food?" Cherry asked as she looked around.
Teddy gripped the bottom of the apron and took it off.Underneath he had on nothing.His erected 7 and a half inched dick flung out and he smirked.
Cherry bit her lip and licked it,looking into his eyes."Oh~ Its a feast I see.Well I have made something for you too."
As she spoke,she started to slowly unbutton the vest she had on.Looking at him as she did so,she licked her chocolate colored lips and the last button was released when she bit her lip.
Her breasts,round and plump,bounced out and her nipples were hard.
She wore no bra.
Teddy blushed lightly and began to lean forward,lust in his eyes as he had gotten closer to her.
His mouth hungered for a taste of her body.And vice-versa for Cherry.
Their mouths touched together and their tongues locked together as Teddy started to lean on her.Cherry backed onto the bed a bit more as she wrapped her legs around his waist.
Their tongues swirling around each other's warm,moist mouths.Exploring each and every inch
His erection rubbed against her peach and she groaned.Feeling his tip press against her clit through her thin shorts.
He pulls away and a thin trail of saliva followed.It broke as he breathed out,feeling her nice,phat,hot pussy against his erection.
He placed his soft hand against her hip and began to squeeze it a little.Fingering the waistline of her shorts.
"Mm take these off for me baby." His deep voice spoke to her.His breathe brushing against her neck.
"Mmhp.." she mumbled as his breathe did so and she slowly slid her hands down her body.She gripped her shorts and started to push the down.
Feeling this,Teddy helped her by grabbing her shorts and pulling them off as he slid off the bed.
He stood up with her shorts in his hand and threw them to the side.
"Come." he said making a come here motion with a finger.
She pushed herself towards him until her legs dangled off the bed.
"I'm hungry.." he mumbled and spread her legs,her hands traveled up her thighs to her black laced panties.
Cherry whimpered softly at his touch.She smirked as he bit the waistline of the panties and started to take them off.Pulling them down and slipped her legs out of it.He took it out of his mouth and tossed it aside.
He crawled back between her legs and nearly climaxed at the sight of her pussy.
It was nice and puffy.Her clit poked between her nice and shiny lips.Her pussy lips seemed to be drenched in its own juices as Teddy knew she was ready for what was going to happen.The scent of her pussy was unbelievably amazing.He breathed in and the smell of sweet candy filled his nose.
He groaned and placed his mouth over her clit and began to suck on it gently.The taste of sweets stung his taste buds as he continued to suck like a kitten on its mother's nipple.
She moaned softly as she felt his tongue grind against her sensitive clit.Cherry gripped the bed sheets while she was being eaten out all lovingly.
"You taste so sweet.." he mumbled in between her lips as he gripped her hips and began to suck harder.Biting gently and swirling his tongue around her clit.
"Nggh.." Cherry moaned and arched her back but Teddy gripped harder and forced her back down.Not wanting to disconnect his mouth from her deliciousness.
Teddy let her clit go and a gasp of relief from his mouth
But he wasnt done with her yet.He moved down a little and stuck his long tongue into her pussy and began to flick it around.Rubbing the button like piece of skin gently.
Shocks of pleasure went up her spine as she let out a deep moan.
Flicking his tongue faster and sucking slightly he placed a thumb on her clit and started to rub it fast and hard.
"Mm fuck~" She groaned and closed her eyes,letting the moan escape her mouth.
Teddy grinned slightly and  moved his mouth back to her clit and sucks on it harder then before and slid a finger into her tight pussy.Thrusting his finger he could feel her walls contract as Cherry reached her climax.
"Im ready." He grunted against her clit and slowly licked it roughly.
She moaned deeply into her chest as she came.The white creamy liquid poured out of her pussy and Teddy took his fingers out.
He placed his mouth over the opening and let the cum slid into his mouth.Every inch poured into his mouth before he swallowed it with a smack of the lips.
He climbed over her and looked down at her.His tip poking her entrance.
"Fuck me." She ordered him.
Teddy grinned and leaned down and kissed her.Slowy sliding his tip inside her.
She moaned into his mouth softly as she wrapped her tongue around his.
Cherry's thick yet long legs spread as he began to thrust in and out of her.His thick erection stretching her walls.
"Damn baby.." he grunted into her mouth."You're so tight~"
Cherry wrapped her arms around his shoulders as Teddy began to speed up.The sounds of skin slapping skin,moans and groans,and grunts filled the house.
Her pussy was on fire from the pleasure and Teddy knew.
He pulled away from the kiss and leaned up,continuing to thrust.He licked his already wet finger and rubbed her clit roughly and fast.
"A-ah~" Cherry's moans became higher pitched as the pleasure was intense.
Her curvy,sweat covered body twitched as she tried to hold her climax.Teddy lifted her legs and wrapped it around his waist.
He leaned down and sucked on her rock hard nipples as he went deeper into her.Exploring every nook and cranny.
Teddy felt his erection pulse as cum began to build up inside of it.
He wanted to let go.He needed to let go.
Teddy dragged his tongue up her chest and onto her neck as he bite her hard,leaving a bite mark.
Cherry moaned at the bite and as Teddy began to thrust in slow yet hard and deep strokes,her nails dug into his back.He grunted at the mixture of pleasure and pain and thrusted harder and as deep as his dick would let him.Pushing past her clenching walls.
"Ahh fuck Teddy I'm going to cum~" Cherry basically barked out,followed by a deep moan her chest finally let escape.
He grunted loudly into her neck as he thrusted a final time.
As the two reach their climax,their cum splashed around inside of Cherry.
Their moans harmonized together as their body twitched for a while before finally relaxing.
Teddy,with what little strength he had,pulled out of her and rolled over next to her.
His erection was covered in their cum but he wasn't hard anymore.
He didn't care.
Cherry panted and cuddled up to Teddy.
Her head on his sweaty chest.
"Mm..let's go again." she said.
Teddy chuckled and pulled her close as another round began.