A Rough Night 2/2

Penny smiled as she pressed her soft hands against his chest.Moaning from him entering her.

"Mm.." escaped his lips as he deeply dug his nails into her shoulders,leaning down and biting into her neck.Sliding into her more until her shiny,juice covered lips touched the base of his penis.

Penny,tilting her head back,dug her nails into his chest as she wrapped a leg around his hip.

He starts thrusting deep right off the bat and bit her bottom lip.His somehow sexy,rough hand rubbed down her side and pressed against her clit.Roughly rubbing it at the same pace he was thrusting into her.

Pulling her lip back as he bit it,she moved her arms from his chest to around his neck.Penny looked up at him and he returned the lustful look.

A deep moan sounded off from his throat as he pushed deeply into her pussy,the tip of his dick kissing the entrance of her womb.

"A-ah..fuck.." Penny groaned and gripped the pillows that laid underneath her head.

Smirking,Quinton pulled out of her completely and pushed back inside deeply.Repeating it over and over.

In reaction,her walls began to throb.Tightening up around his dick every-time it entered her.

"Mm..you like that baby?" he spoke deeply,leaning down and biting Penny's ear,he pushed down into her.Holding himself in place.

Gasping,Penny nodded and arched her back slightly.

"Ngh! Quinton..t-tell me you aren't tired.." she said in a disappointed tone.

Chuckling,he wrapped his muscular arms around her back and lifted her up.Now sitting up with Penny on his lap,he slid his hands down her body and grabbed her hips.

"You should know better.." he growled,digging his nails into her hips slightly he began to lift her up and slam her back down.

"Fuck..ah..!" Penny moaned.

The repeating motion of her going up and down roughly continued until Penny dug her nails deep into his shoulders and Quinton gripped her hips tightly and held her in place as their moans harmonized together followed by the white sticky liquid that exploded from them.

Twitching from the ever lasting orgasms, Penny rolled off of him and laid next to him with her legs spread opened and her now steamy pussy throbbing.

Quinton bite his lip and looked down at his dick covered in their juices and he chuckled.

"Glad I came over now..?" he asked her while panting softly.

Penny nodded and rolled over onto her side and laid her head on his chest and smirked.

"Mm..come over like that more often.."