A Rough Night 1/2

It was a Saturday night.Around 9:00PM

Humid.The moon out high in the cloudless,dark blue sky.Starts splattered across it.

Penny,an African American female,about 5'7 in height with long dark brown hair and big beautiful brown eyes,laid across her bed wearing nothing but a bra and a pair of loose shorts.

Her hair laid over her face as she shut her eyes,ready to fall asleep.

But before she could fall into her slumber,her cell vibrated against her side and she picked it up.

New message from Quinton.

A small smile ran across her thick,brown lips as she unlocked her phone and opened the message.

'Hey baby,how you doing?' it had said

Cracking her fingers,she had given a reply.

'Hey boo,I'm good and you?' Penny replied.

She placed her phone against her stomach and waited for it to vibrate again.

After a few moments,she had gotten a reply and their conversation lasted for hours...

'So um..what you doing baby-mama?'

'Shit..nothing..just laying in my bed.What about you?'

There was no reply after a while so she had sighed,locking her phone.

But before she could set it down,he had replied with a picture attachment.

Penny had unlocked her phone and to a surprised,it was a picture of Quinton.

Well,his Hershey chocolate chest,which was shining from some type of liquid or from his bedroom light, he wore nothing,as she could tell from what she could see,besides tight boxers.

A caption under the picture read; thinking about you and what I'm going to do to that body of yours..

Penny blushed as she bite her lip softly as she scanned the picture with her brown eyes,noticing an imprint of his "pride" she chuckled softly and rolled over onto her stomach,kicking her long legs into the air.

"Already in the mood.." she had told herself and she took a picture of herself.

Typing a caption reading, well I'm thinking about you too..

She had pressed send.The picture consisted of a head and chest shot,her shiny brown lips were propped open slightly,her eyes lowered in an seductive way and her breasts pushed up by laying against her pillow.Showing a bit of cleavage action.

A few seconds later,she had gotten a reply.

'Damn baby..should I come over? I need a bit of help..'

Chuckling,Penny chuckled and pushed herself up,sitting up in her bed,replying she pushing her hair from in front of her face.

'Come over daddy..lil' mama wants to help you..'

After that message there was no reply for about an hour..

~~~

A knock had startled Penny.She knew exactly who it was.

Exiting her bedroom and walking downstairs,she had brushed off her shorts and opened the door.

There stood Quinton,he had walked all the way from a few neighborhoods down in nothing but boxers,his imprint more visible.

"Baby Mama.." his deep voice spoke.

"Baby Daddy.." her voice replied.

He entered the house,walking forward as she stepped back.He had shut the door without taking his eyes off her.

Penny felt her back press against a wall and she breathed in from the cool feeling of stone against her bare skin.

He towered over her and a small smirk planted on the corners of his mouth as he grabbed her sides.

Lifting her up,he placed her over his shoulder and Penny giggled.

She blushed as she felt his hand slap her ass as he carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Throwing her onto the bed,her leaned over her and pressed his thick lips against hers,pressing himself against her.

Feeling his harden member press against her inner thigh,she rubbed her thighs against it and heard a small groan flow from his throat.

Sharing tongues and rubbing skin,Penny and Quinton had rolled around in the bed.Penny on top then Quinton on bottom.Groaning and rubbing body parts that "needed' attention.

At this moment of time Penny was on bottom,getting her neck sucked and her clitoris rubbed and pinched through her shorts.

"Sss" she breathed in as she was getting pinched.

"Mm baby.." he spoke and leaned up,sitting down gently on her hips.Quinton bit his lips as he had reached inside of his boxers and pulled out his member.

It was 9 inches of hard,long and chocolatey dick.The kind Penny loved.

It drooped downward slightly and it touched her stomach.

Biting her lip at the feeling off it she spread her legs,welcoming him to take off her shorts and get to work.

Pulling off his boxers,Quinton rubbed the base of his dick,looking Penny into her eyes.

She looked back and winked.Extending her tongue out and making a licking motion with it and slowly bringing it back inside of her mouth.

Throwing his boxers to the floor he gripped the bottoms of her shorts and ripped them off,throwing them next to his boxers.

"Give it to me daddy.." she purred,tearing off her bra.Her large breasts bounced out and she cupped them.

Putting his legs between her and spreading them out more,he held his dick and placed the tip at her entrance.

Pushing it in slowly,he groaned and leaned forward.Moving his hips forward.

His harden member stretched out her tight walls.

Penny groaned out as he entered her.

A smile planted on her face as she noticed Quinton looked down at her with pure lust in his eyes.

"Penny..tonight is going to be a rough night for you.."