Good Kitty

My Kitty. The way her body looks when it's covered in sweat. The way her natural Afro is a mess after we get done. The way her lips part when her sweet moans escape. The sparkle in her eye when I'm on top, marking what's mine and will always be mine. The way her beautiful dark skin would shine from the oil we would use.

The night was long and cool. The moon decorated the night along with the millions of stars that were scattered across the dark blue sky. My Kitty and I spent the night in bed, watching television shows for hours on hours. We had no children or pets. Just us.

I had my back pressed against the headboard, my legs cocked open as she laid between them. Her head on top of my stomach. I looked down at her as the new episode of The Walking Dead went off and I smiled. I reached down and ran my fingers through her curly brown hair and I could hear her hum as I would give her a head massage.

"Mm.." she would mumble and shift around,"stop it~ You know that puts me to sleep Ken."

I would smirk and grip her hair instead. I could hear her breathe in along with a soft chuckle.

"How about I do this instead?" I pull her hair back,causing her head to tilt back and look up at me.

Her pure white teeth would bite down on her plump, bottom lip and her eyes would lower into seduction.

"That's perfectly fine Master~"

Hearing my Kitty purr, I would let her hair go and pull her up onto my lap, facing me. I would begin to pull off her tank-top, setting free her medium plump breasts. Her nipples were small but her areola was large and dark, giving her breasts a chocolate chip look.

"God I love your breasts so much baby.." I would huff as I would take a nipple between my lips and I would suckle. Feeling it harden against my lips I would bite down lightly, twisting her nipple between my teeth.

She breathed in and shifted on my lap, her warmth building between her legs. I switched nipples and I would place my hands on her hips,squeezing them. After the other nipple would harden, I would let her nipple slip out of my mouth and I would lick up her chest, then her neck then up to her chin. Letting my tongue slip between her plump lips and into her mouth, I would use one of my arms to press her against me and the other to slowly lower her onto her back while pulling my legs from under her. Our kiss was passionate. We longed for each other all day, it felt like years. Feeling her lips pressing against mine and our tongue dancing around with each other only made me hard. My hands traveled down her body and gripped her Pink shorts, pulled them off and tossed them to the side. Pulling away from the kiss, I leaned up and took off my own attire. My body exposed fully to the cool air and her. She was such a good kitty.

Her curvy chocolate body laid before in a submission mess; I loved it.
My eyes traveled down her body and set on her shaved, plump pussy. It was so beautiful, so warm, so hungry.
Sliding down and hoisting her legs on my shoulders, my wide broad tongue licked up her mound lovingly. Her sweet juices sent a tingle through my body.
She moaned, her pussy became wetter and warmer.
Fresh pie. Warm, delicious smell and taste.

God she was my perfect Kitty.

I reached in and spread her lips and enclosed my lips around her hard,protruding clit and began to suckle. Her body jerked and she whimpered, due to her clit being very sensitive.
Holding her down, I would slide two fingers in deep, her juices and warmth engulfed them.
I look up, watching her body twitch as it drowns in pleasure.
"M-master~" she purred at me.
Mm..sent shivers throughout my body.
I suckle harder and at a quicker pace. My fingers working her pussy on the inside and my mouth working her clit.
But before she would cum, I stopped.
Hovering over her after I pulled my fingers out, I held them up to her and she licked them clean, her eyes staring into mine.
My rock hard erection would lay against her pussy.
"How bad do you want it?" I asked her.
She cupped my face, looked me in my eyes with those sexy fucking eyes and said:

"Mark your territory Master."

That was all I needed to hear.

Reaching down, I aimed the head of my dick and slowly pushed inside. She gasped .
Her pussy was so tight, it hugged my dick.
Groaning, I place my hands on her hips and begin to thrust.
Her walls slowly opening up to me the more I go. The deeper I thrusted, the louder she moaned.
Her breasts bouncing wildly as I thrusted harder and deeper.
Her juices making my dick slide in and out with ease.

God I love my Kitty.

I grabbed her legs and placed them back over my shoulders as I leaned down.
Her hands slapped against my bare chest, the stinging sensation only made me take her more.
Her head tilted back and she screamed my name.
Her body twitched and she creamed all over my dick.
Seeing how hard she cummed, I growled deep in her ear and I came deep inside of her.
We stayed there for a moment.
Staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you," I told her.

She smiled and kissed me, "I love you too."