Camp Camp Dimension Machine (Part 2)

~Previously on 'Camp Camp Dimension Machine'~

"I found this weird box in the basement, so I brought it up here, and I thought everyone could open it, and see what's inside." Pup smiled.

"So..you don't know what in the box?" Jet questioned.

...

A book.

"That's it? All of this, for a book?" Trixie said.

"Maybe something's inside the book..?" Pup replied.

...

 Nikki took out the book from the box, and opened it.

"So? What does it say?" Said Lucie, now sitting crisscross on the floor.

"Weird..it says something about an Old..something, and a place called 'Amp Amp'?"

"CAMP CAMP?!" Lucie screamed.

...

"Wai- A DIMENSION MACHINE?" Nikki yelled.

"WHAT?" Everyone stood up.

~~~And Now~~~

Trixie, Lucie, Nikki and Jet all followed Pup down the stairs to the basement to find the Dimension Machine.

"What even made you think of coming down here Pup?" Said Jet.

"I was bored, plus I wasn't getting enough attention that I deserved." Pup rolled her eyes and pouted.

"I was picking up Jet from the hospital-" Nikki started.

"BABE THAT'S THE SAME DIFFERENCE." 

Lucie and Trixie replied in an annoying manner, "Can you please talk about this later?"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"PUP WE CAN TALK LATE-"

"NO NIKKI, EXPLAIN TO ME WH-"

"ENOUGH." Jet yelled. "Let's just find the damn machine thing and get this over with, I could be on my 3rd date right about now, and eating free food." They grumbled, and sped walked past the others.

Trixie blinked as she shrugged, "You heard them." And walked over towards Jet and try to avoid this mess.

Lucie nodded, and followed behind Trixie. Leaving Nikki and Pup alone.

Pup was the first to speak as she laid one of her hands on Nikki's shoulder, "Listen baby, I'm sorry about wh-" But was cut off short.

"Save it, let's just hurry up and find this shitty thing. I wanna get some sleep." Said Nikki, as she shook off Pup's shoulder, and walked up ahead to catch up with the others.

"This was going to be a long day.." Pup thought, as she walked quickly, catching up with the others.

About an Hour Later..

Trixie looked around, until she saw something metal and large, with a sign that said 'Dimension Machine'.

Trixie turned around and faced everyone "Hey guys! I think we found it, so we can take a break and re-"

"FINALLY." Everyone exclaimed as they quickly sat down on the ground.

"I figured the basement was big, but I didn't think it'd be this HUGE." Lucie said relaxing her legs. "God-" Trixie said. "Is there anything NOT huge in this place?"