Camp Camp Dimension Machine (Part 4)

~Previously, on Camp Camp Dimension Machine~

"LUCIE DON'T JUST STAND THERE! DO SOMETHING!" Nikki grunted.

"TURN OFF THE DAMNED THING!" Yelled Pup.

"Mm..no." Lucie said. 

"WHAT?!" Screamed Nikki.

"I said no, honestly it'd be better to let Trixie go into god knows where anyway." Lucie replied.

Nikki's eyes widened, "LUCIE THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR GAMES, SO FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, HELP TRIXIE DAMN IT." 

Lucie smiled. "Now why would I help Her..when I could help.."

"My Daniel instead?" Lucie continued, as she cracked her neck.

~And Now~

Jet, Nikki, and Pup were still trying to pull Trixie out of the machine's grasp.

"LUCIE- LUCIE NO!" Trixie screamed, as tears starting to form in her eyes. 

Lucie only smirked at Trixie's face, and walked over to her. 

"You wouldn't do this, YOU'D NEVER BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS." Trixie spat.

"Oh sweet naïve Trixie, I actually would." Lucie said, as she held Trixie's chin with her hand. "And surprisingly, I'm shocked any of you didn't see this sooner. But then again, I am a good actress." She continued.

Trixie stayed silent after that..

"HEY! Don't I get a say in this?" Pup snapped.

Lucie turned her head to Pup, and tilted her head. 

Pup said, "We've been friends for YEARS, and you'd rather risk all of that for some MESSED UP PSYCHOPATH?"

"EXACTLY, PUP!" Lucie snapped back at Pup harshly.

"I'D RISK EVERYTHING TO BE WITH DANIEL, EVEN IF IT MEANS RUINING OUR FRIENDSHIP TO GET IT." Lucie screamed. 

Jet and Nikki looked up at Lucie, almost traumatized.

Pup just balled her hand in a fist, and gritted her teeth angerly. 

Trixie couldn't even process words to come out of her mouth.

Lucie had walked up to the Dimension Machine, and took one last look at her friends. And then she switched the Machine onto 'Full Power', which caused her former-friends to get pulled inside. She backed away from the scene that was to come, and disappeared into the shadows. 

"AHH!!" Nikki yelled as she was getting pulled in. 

Trixie, now who struggled to hold herself up, quickly took hold of Nikki's arm, and held it tightly as she could. 

Jet was pulled in quickly right after Nikki, and got sucked right past Trixie and Nikki.

"GAHHH!!" Jet screamed as she tried to reach out their hand.

"JET, NOO!!" Yelled Trixie and Nikki. As Jet continued to be sucked into the Machine, until they were nowhere to be seen.

Pup quickly turned around and noticed the scene, Jet was..gone. 

Tears now falling down Pup's face, her face of anger shifted into sadness. And unclenched her fist.

"Jet- no..it can't be.."

Unaware that the Machine was still powered on, Nikki slowly started to lose her grip on Trixie's hand. "UH- GUYS?!" Nikki yelled.

Pup dashed over to Nikki & Trixie, and quickly grabbed their hands, pulling them towards her. 

"PUP, YOU CAN'T PULL US UP ON YOUR OWN!" Trixie said.

"Y-YES I CAN, JUST HANG ON I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING. I JUST NEED TIME." Pup yelled.

"PUP WE DON'T HAVE ANY TIME LEFT!" Nikki replied, now tearing up.

"B-BUT I CAN STILL-" Pup  whimpered.

"Pup." Trixie said.

"IF I LET GO TO TURN OFF THE MACHINE-"

"Pup." Trixie said again. 

"YOU GUYS WILLL GET SUCKED IN, AN-"

"PUP!" Nikki and Trixie yelled. Pup blinked a few times as the tears stung her eyes, and stopped talking.

Trixie said, "Pup you don't have to worry about us..we'd most likely be at the Camp Camp universe anyway- even though there's a chance that..we might not..um.." Trixie smiled, and it quickly turned into a frown.

Nikki spoke, "Pup, Trixie and I will be okay." And smiled fondly.

Trixie smiled along with Nikki, then turned to Pup. "Trust us pup." 

Pup started crying again, as she pulled Trixie and Nikki into a hug. 

"I love you guys.." Pup whispered.

"We love you too Pup.." Nikki and Trixie said.

"And I absolutely LOVE all of you! Hahah!" 

Trixie, Pup, and Nikki gave each other a scared look.

"Aw, shocked to see me?" Daniel grinned.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE?" Nikki yelled at his face. Daniel only continued to grin, and then looked at Pup and Trixie. 

"You wanted to know who I am, yes?" Daniel said.

"WELL I'M FULLY AWARE NOW, CHILD KILLER!" Nikki snapped.

With one quick movement, Daniel ran over and grabbed Nikki by the neck, pulled her out of the Machine and slammed her onto the ground, his hand still tightly around her neck.

"Would you like me to prove my actions right now?" Daniel sneered.

"LET HER GO YOU ASSHO-" Pup said, but suddenly stopped when she heard a loud, CRACK!

...

"N-..Nikki?" Trixie trembled.

Daniel laughed softly, as he stood up and released Nikki's neck, as her eyes were now closed. With her neck disturbingly out of place.

"Y-you..you KILLED HER! YOU KILLED THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED!" Pup screamed.

("Pup I'm literally right here..and didn't you love me before her?" Trixie mumbled.)

(Nikki's ghost gazed down at Trixie, "What? :D")

("What..?"  Trixie replied to her ghost.)

~Back to the story~

"Ohh Noo! And your gonna try and 'Kill' me because that will fill the little 'void' in your heart, because your LOVED one is GONE? BAD NEWS KIDDO, YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE A FUCKING VOID IN YOUR HEART, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE NO ONE. NOR DOES ANYONE DESERVE YOU." Daniel snapped at Pup.

Daniel went on,"Tch..which makes all little kids the same. They're pathetic, and don't care about themselves, only the ones they care about. That's what make them WEAK. Just like your little friend, Lucy."

"W-what..?" Lucie who had heard everything, had just walked up behind Daniel.

This won't be good..

To Be Continued..